Stains

Posted by Reviewer2881029 on Jun 10, 2008

I really liked this deodorant, until it started staining all of my shirts. It left dark grey stains at the armpit area and anywhere else on my shirts it touched. Bummer, it worked really well.

No aluminum!

Posted by Reviewer2071137 on Oct 02, 2008

Good alternative to regular deodorant. Nice fragrance and it works for me.

nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1834829 on Apr 05, 2011

Expected it will work good, as writen here. Bought 2 different of "Lafe's Natural Body Care" roll deodorants for me and my Mum. But it does work well enough neither for me, not for Mum. We both feel wet after midday. Trying to find something better.

bof

Posted by 5148937462875459942 on Nov 05, 2013

odeur de lavande très prononcée, et pas une longue tenue surtout en cas de forte chaleur

End of sweating odours

Posted by 4692604744658161690 on Jun 03, 2014

Love this product.....it smells good and is natural. I am into my second purchase and I really enjoy using it.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2661496 on Jun 17, 2010

a good natural product

doesn't irritate...

Posted by Reviewer1508425 on Feb 14, 2011

...the most sensitive skin. Works more effectively than other natural deodorants at combating odor.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1127281 on Feb 26, 2011

This deodorant is the only natural one that works! And it works GREAT, even with sport etc.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3217150 on Feb 23, 2012

Good deo roll. Keeps you all day long.

All right for low activity days

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 03, 2014

This deodorant is fine for low activity days, when I am just hanging around at home or getting groceries. However it doesn't really keep me dry when I am more active (like going to the stables or choir practice). It smells a bit like citronella, which is odd, because I don't think there's any citronella in it. I will probably use this for those low activity days, and find something that works better for me for the days when I am more active.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »