Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Knorr, Sauerbraten Pot Roast Flavor Recipe Mix, 2.0 oz (56 g)

руб 98.34
5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer2010763 on May 17, 2011

I bought this because I was craving the delicious sauerbraten my dad used to make (with a very time consuming recipe). I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to make delicious sauerbraten with Knorr recipe mix and it was very easy to make! I would buy this again and reccomend.

Knorr Sauerbraten Mix

Posted by Reviewer2168091 on Dec 12, 2011

Superb product. yielding terrific, authentic-tasting sauerbraten, but without all the work. Unfortunately, Knorr apparently does a poor job of convincing retail stores to stock their many mixes. Thankfully, I found IHerb as a source.

buying more

Posted by Reviewer1716424 on Dec 27, 2011

Made great gravy I am ordering more for myself, my sister and for a friend. I used half white wine and half water. Will also try red wine next. I wanted to order the weiner schnitzel mix but you don't carry it.

EXCELLENT TASTE!

Posted by Reviewer1438882 on Jan 24, 2012

THIS IS VERY GOOD! I BELIEVE I WILL CONTINUE TO BY MORE

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2741916 on Feb 21, 2012

I had been looking for this item all over for months, even wrote Knorr Co asking where I could purchase. They replied "not available in your area". I found your site so purchssed and am very happy with it. It makes the best sauerbraten, almost the same as real-made recipe. Will be obtaining again from you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »