RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Knorr, Sauerbraten Pot Roast Flavor Recipe Mix, 2.0 oz (56 g) (Discontinued Item)

₽166.24
₽193.08
Экономия: ₽26.83 (скидка 14%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Pleasantly surprised

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2010763 May 17, 2011

I bought this because I was craving the delicious sauerbraten my dad used to make (with a very time consuming recipe). I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to make delicious sauerbraten with Knorr recipe mix and it was very easy to make! I would buy this again and reccomend.

Knorr Sauerbraten Mix

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2168091 Dec 12, 2011

Superb product. yielding terrific, authentic-tasting sauerbraten, but without all the work. Unfortunately, Knorr apparently does a poor job of convincing retail stores to stock their many mixes. Thankfully, I found IHerb as a source.

buying more

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1716424 Dec 27, 2011

Made great gravy I am ordering more for myself, my sister and for a friend. I used half white wine and half water. Will also try red wine next. I wanted to order the weiner schnitzel mix but you don't carry it.

EXCELLENT TASTE!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1438882 Jan 24, 2012

THIS IS VERY GOOD! I BELIEVE I WILL CONTINUE TO BY MORE

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2741916 Feb 21, 2012

I had been looking for this item all over for months, even wrote Knorr Co asking where I could purchase. They replied "not available in your area". I found your site so purchssed and am very happy with it. It makes the best sauerbraten, almost the same as real-made recipe. Will be obtaining again from you.

Позиции 1-5 из 8