Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Knorr, Sauerbraten Pot Roast Flavor Recipe Mix, 2.0 oz (56 g) (Discontinued Item)

руб 146.49
Экономия: $0.41 (скидка 14%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Pleasantly surprised

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2010763 May 17, 2011

I bought this because I was craving the delicious sauerbraten my dad used to make (with a very time consuming recipe). I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to make delicious sauerbraten with Knorr recipe mix and it was very easy to make! I would buy this again and reccomend.

Knorr Sauerbraten Mix

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2168091 Dec 12, 2011

Superb product. yielding terrific, authentic-tasting sauerbraten, but without all the work. Unfortunately, Knorr apparently does a poor job of convincing retail stores to stock their many mixes. Thankfully, I found IHerb as a source.

buying more

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1716424 Dec 27, 2011

Made great gravy I am ordering more for myself, my sister and for a friend. I used half white wine and half water. Will also try red wine next. I wanted to order the weiner schnitzel mix but you don't carry it.

EXCELLENT TASTE!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1438882 Jan 24, 2012

THIS IS VERY GOOD! I BELIEVE I WILL CONTINUE TO BY MORE

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2741916 Feb 21, 2012

I had been looking for this item all over for months, even wrote Knorr Co asking where I could purchase. They replied "not available in your area". I found your site so purchssed and am very happy with it. It makes the best sauerbraten, almost the same as real-made recipe. Will be obtaining again from you.

Позиции 1-5 из 8