Customer Reviews

Kevala, Organic Sesame Oil, 64 fl oz (1892 ml)

$29.88
$29.89
руб 1076.14
Savings of: $0.01 (0% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

Great Product, Great Price

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2147058 From Texas on May 20, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I love to make my own raw tahini, using grounded seeds with sesame oil. This product is great. It's a super great price, based on my research. And, the quality of the oil is good too. My family also uses it for "oil pulling," which could be done by either raw / virgin coconut or sesame oil.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Very Satisfied!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2174063 From Japan on Jun 12, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I am learning Microbiotic cooking so we often use unrefined sesame oil and it is so expensive here in Japan. Many thanks for this product. I pray that your product will be best selling. I blessed this product. マクロビならっているのでこの油はよく使います。日本で買うと とても高いのでこの商品は祝福してベストにあがるようにお祈りします。

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives