Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (8)

I love it

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1406358 Jun 13, 2010

I use this in soups, under stir fry, or just as a side. It gives a nutty, fullbodied flavor to anything I add it to. It freezes well after its cooked so I put it in serving size pkgs and its ready to be added to store bought soup or a frozen dinner for a hearty quick meal.

HC

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1411888 Mar 25, 2008

My family and I just loved the Kashi. I like the idea of ordering food items from iHerb. Here you have a chance to cross reference the ingredients in the privacy of youre home. The shipping cost is low, for all items, and beats driving to and from the Market/ Health-food store. Ounce for ounce is cost's about the same, but here it is fresh!

Kashi, 7 Whole Grain Pilaf, 3 - 6.5 oz Packets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2411202 Jun 06, 2008

Great tasting and left-overs are great reheated.

wonderful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2890750 Jan 09, 2009

wonderful product, love it

Grains for breakfast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2551301 Jan 07, 2012

I don't cook this product the way it says on the label. I put a few tablespoons in a sealed thermos container and cover with unfiltered apple juice, and then leave it on the kitchen counter for 24 hours. I have the uncooked whole grains for breakfast every morning. It's incredibly nutritious and it's my favorite meal of the day. Highly recommended!