Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

KAL, Пищевые дрожжи, хлопья, без сахара, 22 унций (624 г) (Discontinued Item)

руб 804.08
Экономия: $5.15 (скидка 25%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 124 отзывов

Позиции 11-15 из 109

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Nooch

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2228833 Apr 17, 2011

I love this product. Nutritional yeast is a newly found food pleasure of mine. I sprinkle it on salads, or make sauces with it. You also cannot beat iHerb's prices! Container was not nearly as full as I thought it would be. There was also NO seal on the package. I expected it to be sealed with something, but NOTHING. Maybe this was a unique flawed contained that I as sent, not sure. Next time I'd feel better if my product WERE indeed sealed.

great stuff.

Отзыв оставлен thesavagesage Oct 29, 2009

I used to take 2 tablespoons of this every day. It's great to be able to get such a deal at iherb. I put it in my salad dressing as a nutritional boost.

Synthetic vitamin b's!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2980873 May 14, 2012

I was so dissappointed to discover that this product is fortified with synthetic vitamins. I have not even opened it as yet.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен ShelleyP Jan 28, 2010

Great taste and reasonable price. We feed this to our dogs as well as putting it in shakes, etc.

Perfect transaction

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1270086 Feb 08, 2010

I have no complaints. Price was reasonable, shipping was speedy. Product is exactly how I expected it. Will order from here again without hesitation.

Позиции 11-15 из 109