Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

KAL, Пищевые дрожжи, хлопья, без сахара, 22 унций (624 г) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (13)

Nooch

Posted by Reviewer2228833 on Apr 17, 2011

I love this product. Nutritional yeast is a newly found food pleasure of mine. I sprinkle it on salads, or make sauces with it. You also cannot beat iHerb's prices! Container was not nearly as full as I thought it would be. There was also NO seal on the package. I expected it to be sealed with something, but NOTHING. Maybe this was a unique flawed contained that I as sent, not sure. Next time I'd feel better if my product WERE indeed sealed.

great stuff.

Posted by thesavagesage on Oct 29, 2009

I used to take 2 tablespoons of this every day. It's great to be able to get such a deal at iherb. I put it in my salad dressing as a nutritional boost.

Synthetic vitamin b's!

Posted by Reviewer2980873 on May 14, 2012

I was so dissappointed to discover that this product is fortified with synthetic vitamins. I have not even opened it as yet.

Excellent product

Posted by ShelleyP on Jan 28, 2010

Great taste and reasonable price. We feed this to our dogs as well as putting it in shakes, etc.

Perfect transaction

Posted by Reviewer1270086 on Feb 08, 2010

I have no complaints. Price was reasonable, shipping was speedy. Product is exactly how I expected it. Will order from here again without hesitation.