Customer Reviews

KAL, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Unsweetened, 22 oz (624 g) (Discontinued Item)

$15.44
$20.59
руб 554.88
Savings of: $5.15 (25% Off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 135 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
Other Reviews (13)
Sort by

Items 56-60 of 89 total

« Previous | 10 11 12 13 14 | Next »

Love the Flakes

Posted by Reviewer1173856 From Pennsylvania on Nov 11, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

Love these toasty, nutty flakes. They really make dishes taste better. Don't get the cheese connection.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

High Quality Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Fast delivery to Australia

Posted by Reviewer1613691 From Australia on Dec 18, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

Excellent in Italian breads, giving a "nutty" flavor and appealing color. I am cautiously optimistic that this product is responsible for the reduction in the loudness of my tinnitus, that I've experienced about the third time I've consumed about 4 tablespoonful of nutritional yeast. It does stick to my teeth and all over in my mouth like a cheese for few minutes, but I just love to eat them raw, and might have the extra benefit of reducing the intensity of my tinnitus on long term.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1287014 From California on Dec 27, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I use these over vegetables, eggs, etc..gives a great taste and full of vitamins.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

I love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1790092 From New York on Dec 30, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

Delicious!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

I liked it!

Posted by Reviewer1873351 From France on Jan 02, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I recommend it probably I'll buy again

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 56-60 of 89 total

« Previous | 10 11 12 13 14 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives