| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

KAL, Пищевые дрожжи, хлопья, без сахара, 22 унций (624 г) (Discontinued Item)

$15.44
$20.59
Экономия: $5.15 (скидка 25%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 124 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
Другие Отзывы (13)
Сортировать по

Позиции 56-60 из 89

« Предыдущая | 10 11 12 13 14 | Следующая »

A must for B vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3044757 Oct 30, 2011

I use this daily on food like steamed veggies. My favorite is to make dehydrated kale chips with it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Love the Flakes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1173856 Nov 11, 2011

Love these toasty, nutty flakes. They really make dishes taste better. Don't get the cheese connection.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

High Quality Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Fast delivery to Australia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1613691 Dec 18, 2011

Excellent in Italian breads, giving a "nutty" flavor and appealing color. I am cautiously optimistic that this product is responsible for the reduction in the loudness of my tinnitus, that I've experienced about the third time I've consumed about 4 tablespoonful of nutritional yeast. It does stick to my teeth and all over in my mouth like a cheese for few minutes, but I just love to eat them raw, and might have the extra benefit of reducing the intensity of my tinnitus on long term.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1287014 Dec 27, 2011

I use these over vegetables, eggs, etc..gives a great taste and full of vitamins.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I love this stuff!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1790092 Dec 30, 2011

Delicious!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 56-60 из 89

« Предыдущая | 10 11 12 13 14 | Следующая »