Впервые в iHerb?!

KAL, Пищевые дрожжи, хлопья, без сахара, 22 унций (624 г) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star
Other Reviews (13)

A must for B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3044757 on Oct 30, 2011

I use this daily on food like steamed veggies. My favorite is to make dehydrated kale chips with it.

Love the Flakes

Posted by Reviewer1173856 on Nov 11, 2011

Love these toasty, nutty flakes. They really make dishes taste better. Don't get the cheese connection.

High Quality Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Fast delivery to Australia

Posted by Reviewer1613691 on Dec 18, 2011

Excellent in Italian breads, giving a "nutty" flavor and appealing color. I am cautiously optimistic that this product is responsible for the reduction in the loudness of my tinnitus, that I've experienced about the third time I've consumed about 4 tablespoonful of nutritional yeast. It does stick to my teeth and all over in my mouth like a cheese for few minutes, but I just love to eat them raw, and might have the extra benefit of reducing the intensity of my tinnitus on long term.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer1287014 on Dec 27, 2011

I use these over vegetables, eggs, etc..gives a great taste and full of vitamins.

I love this stuff!!