Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

KAL, Пищевые дрожжи, хлопья, без сахара, 22 унций (624 г) (Discontinued Item)

$15.44
$20.59
руб 898.10
Экономия: $5.15 (скидка 25%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 124 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
Другие Отзывы (13)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 109

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Sour

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен HealthyGuy Nov 24, 2010

I find this Nutritional Yeast a bit too sour for my liking. I prefer the NOW brand.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good nutrition for dog

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2831360 Dec 22, 2009

I got these to add to my dog's diet - she has alot of allergies and I found a recipe in a book that included this ingredient. Not that easy to find so was glad to find it here and at a reasonable price. Its a good source of B vits for her and I mix it in her food. Seems like it would be easy to mix into many recipes. I do believe this recipe is helping her skin problems. I'm glad it comes in a big box! I will order it again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Yum

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2295762 Apr 09, 2010

One of the best tasting nutritional yeasts out there. I've tried a few others that were more bitter and not as tasty!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Yeast Flakes

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2124006 Aug 22, 2010

I had a very pleasant and smooth transaction when ordering my product. It came in the mail within the time frame that was mentioned and I was very happy indeed with the whole process. My product is also excellent and it helps me to make a yummy sauce for fettechine that is creamy and almost like cheese. wonderful!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I buy this product monthly!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1510790 May 05, 2011

Being Vegan, you tend to use alot of Nutritional yeast... therefore, KAL is great because it is tasty, cheap on IHerb, and big enough to last a month or so!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 109

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »