KAL, Magnesium Glycinate 400, 400 mg, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

руб 921.94
Reviews 2-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

meh

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Aug 29, 2011

I was researching for a natual muscle relaxant. I initially tried another glycinate product, but it had malic acid which seemed to affect my stomach. This is definitely easy on the stomach, I can even take on an empty stomach. However, I do not feel any effects from it. I traveled for 3 weeks so I did not take these (warning: these are horse pills, if you can't take big pills, you'll have a hard time). I noticed no difference. Since I've been back, I started taking them again and I notice no difference. I still have locked muscles and feel no sedating effect or sleep any deeper. Perhaps it works differently in other people, but for me these did absolutely nothing, just $21 less in my account.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Mag-

Posted by Reviewer1301566 on May 02, 2011

Great brand and great product, but the pill size are huge!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться