RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

KAL, Magnesium Glycinate 400, 400 mg, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

₽1,308.73
₽1,745.16
Экономия: ₽436.43 (скидка 25%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 21 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Perfect!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2220592 Nov 20, 2010

This magnesium has taken away all heart palpitations and muscle twitching. Keeps me calm, relaxed, and gives a great sleep without any digestion issues. A total winner all the way around.

Absorbable form that helps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3239755 Apr 27, 2012

We take this evening and bedtime, in two doses, around 800mg total. It is helpful for leg cramps, twitches, and certain resistant forms of low mood issues. It seems to help lift mood in many cases.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2525972 Sep 28, 2010

First time I try this brand (KAL) of magnesium and so far I'm very happy. I bought it for Blood Pressure control and is working very good. I also notice that some pain that I had in my shoulder disappeared in one day and I have this feeling of "Calmness"all day long. Pills are big but I'm OK with that. Too soon to give it five stars but, it looks I will in the future. No issues with loose stools or diarrhea. Great Price and shipping always the best.

meh

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1336522 Aug 29, 2011

I was researching for a natual muscle relaxant. I initially tried another glycinate product, but it had malic acid which seemed to affect my stomach. This is definitely easy on the stomach, I can even take on an empty stomach. However, I do not feel any effects from it. I traveled for 3 weeks so I did not take these (warning: these are horse pills, if you can't take big pills, you'll have a hard time). I noticed no difference. Since I've been back, I started taking them again and I notice no difference. I still have locked muscles and feel no sedating effect or sleep any deeper. Perhaps it works differently in other people, but for me these did absolutely nothing, just $21 less in my account.

Top of the Line

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2128490 Aug 16, 2010

If there is a cream of the crop of magnesium products, this one would be it. It can be taken with a glass of milk to get your calcium and magnesium simultaneously. One pill of KAL per one cup milk or take with food. This is an easy on the stomach, highly absorbable magnesium that gives very fast results in terms of muscle tension and anxiety. Many midlife women like to take it just before bedtime with a glass of warm milk as a sort of very mild sedative. If you are taking a calcium pill that contains no magnesium, this would make a fine addition and take them both with a meal. This pill should not be chewed as the fine dust will go up into the nasal cavitiy and burn. If you must chew it, chew it with food or under liquids where it cannot dissolve into a fine powder and be inhaled. Very recommended if you have high blood pressure or alot of muscle tension, take one with AM meal and one with PM meal in that case.

Позиции 1-5 из 21