Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

KAL, Dolomite Powder, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)

$4.57
$6.09
руб 237.99
Экономия: $1.52 (скидка 25%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 10 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Highly recomended

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1149687 Nov 23, 2009

I have been searching for a while for this product and having found yours placed the order. It was well priced, very well presented and packed and arrived quickly. I would recomend the company and the product to anyone. Thank you.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

recommended by weston a price foundation

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2881579 Aug 08, 2011

I like to be able to have the amount I want each time and it is an excellent source of calcium. It is a much better deal than tablets or capsules. You can also make your own size capsules with it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Awesome product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2524235 Nov 09, 2011

I put this in my morning smoothie, very calming, high source of Calcium and Magnesium!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Price, Great Product

Отзыв оставлен BlueMountaineer Feb 13, 2012

High quality product for a an excellent price. I use this in milky drinks or even just dissolved in water its more than palatable.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Re- Mineralize your purified water

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1448770 May 08, 2012

I put this into my purified water in order to restore the minerals that are lost. It is working really well, I feel better and have more energy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »