RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽479.20

₽665.91

Экономия: ₽186.71 (скидка 28%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

A bit dry..

Отзыв оставлен 5171465626493035259 Jun 10, 2013

it does wash out dirt n oil, very clean after use. But a bit too try for me...so I use it in alternate day or once a day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Nice, BUT not the best face wash out there...

Отзыв оставлен MasksOffMasksOn Jan 08, 2013

I've been using JASON's orange facial wash for few months now, and I think I have good insight about this product. It's a nice facial wash for mornings, when your face aren't dirty from makeup, and when you need a fresh boost to your skin. It's not good for washing makeup off, since it's not strong at all, and it simply can't "give a fight" to any kind of makeup, especially not to the waterproof kind. Another thing I didn't like is the smell. I know it's supposed to smell like fresh oranges, but it doesn't. It might smell like an orange candy- kind of industrial and un-natural. Bottom line, it's a nice product. I did not Fell IN LOVE with it, and would not buy it again, but it's not bad at all if you are looking for something that is really really light.

cleanser

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2009615 Jan 08, 2008

It smells like the orange cleaner to clean your hands after you work on the car.

Good enough stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2263816 Aug 29, 2010

Smells light & pleasant. Rinses easily.

So so.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1046981 Sep 09, 2011

Not very good, but not very bad!

i like it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1598371 Mar 28, 2012

the cleanser is gentle, maybe too gentle for me as I like using the cleanser also as a makeup remover.

Позиции 1-6 из 6