Впервые в iHerb?!

русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

Best EVER.

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Oct 28, 2008

For anyone with any degree of social anxiety, get off the Xanax and try theanine. It works! I used to hate going out, being around people, and interacting, but now it's a lot easier and I no longer have the anxiety that kept me from doing the things I wanted.

Calm, Focused and Beautiful Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1147183 on Mar 08, 2008

During the day. I'm calm and focused. My sleep at night is deep and restful.

What a HUGE difference!

Posted by Reviewer2849888 on Jan 20, 2009

Since starting on theanine, I've seen my energy level soar and I feel great! I have fibromyalgia, and this supplement has done more for me than any other I've tried. I now feel like my old self - something I haven't felt for several years.

Пожаловаться

Works great, great price!

Posted by Reviewer1639440 on Jan 26, 2009

Good ol' calming theanine at a great price, and reliable service from iherb as usual. I recommend this theanine to anyone i know that complains about stress or being anxious.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Oct 14, 2009

I take one capsule first thing in the morning, upon awaikening. It's better on an empty stomach. And my ability to work and concentrate is high, though I feel relax, not tense. Its one of these rare products that make a difference.