Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Jarrow Formulas, Теанин 100, 100 мг, 60 капсул

$10.37
$15.95
руб 536.67
Экономия: $5.58 (скидка 35%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 97 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (5)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 92

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Best EVER.

21 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3017557 Oct 28, 2008

For anyone with any degree of social anxiety, get off the Xanax and try theanine. It works! I used to hate going out, being around people, and interacting, but now it's a lot easier and I no longer have the anxiety that kept me from doing the things I wanted.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Calm, Focused and Beautiful Sleep

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1147183 Mar 08, 2008

During the day. I'm calm and focused. My sleep at night is deep and restful.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

What a HUGE difference!

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2849888 Jan 20, 2009

Since starting on theanine, I've seen my energy level soar and I feel great! I have fibromyalgia, and this supplement has done more for me than any other I've tried. I now feel like my old self - something I haven't felt for several years.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Works great, great price!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1639440 Jan 26, 2009

Good ol' calming theanine at a great price, and reliable service from iherb as usual. I recommend this theanine to anyone i know that complains about stress or being anxious.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Amazing

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1781073 Oct 14, 2009

I take one capsule first thing in the morning, upon awaikening. It's better on an empty stomach. And my ability to work and concentrate is high, though I feel relax, not tense. Its one of these rare products that make a difference.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 92

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »