RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,965.60

₽2,823.87

Экономия: ₽858.27 (скидка 30%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Samson-e

Отзыв оставлен 5309943610220098292 Jul 26, 2013

This product has given me releave from a knee injury that , in my case, is inoperable. It was recommended to me by my therapist and thanks to her, I feel better, overall.

No difference

Отзыв оставлен run4bear Jul 01, 2012

I do not feel that this product helped me.

Highly recommend

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1804919 Mar 21, 2012

I have been using this product for three weeks, I can already see the change I feel. Much more balanced and focused. Great product!

Jarrow Formulas Natural SAM-e

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2044696 Aug 22, 2011

My mother takes this product as part of her arthritis treatment, and it helps in controlling the painful effects of arthritis. It is good and it is very effective.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2717754 Jun 08, 2011

Great!!!

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2804043 May 12, 2011

good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2612244 Apr 20, 2011

I take Jarrow's formula Natural SAM_E after testing many other's. This product seems to work best with my chemistry and joint needs. I use it in the morning before my morning coffee. It is benefical in helping balance out a crazy world & work schedule in a time that is not so balanced.

More than one benefit

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3047959 Apr 19, 2011

My physiotherapist suggested SAM-e could help redice the discomfort in my neck and lower back. Body surfing, tennis and 40+ years as a dentist had taken their toll. After 2 packets of Jarrows the chere is less clicking as I do my stretches. The most dramatic effect has been my mood change. I have always been 'direct' or critical, but suddenly I find myself less of a grumpy old man. Nothing else has changed except for the SAM-e.

Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1022939 Dec 04, 2010

Thanks to this product I feel much better. Had to take more than the suggested dose but after I found the right concentration it has been wonderful. Will buy again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Jarrow natural sam-e joint 200 mg.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2686211 Nov 20, 2010

Works effectively at joint pain control - would recommend it to anyone suffering from osteoarthritis of the knees.

Позиции 1-10 из 49