Впервые в iHerb?!

Jarrow Formulas, SAM-e Joint, 200 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets (Discontinued Item)

руб 1215.25
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jun 28, 2008

I have been taking SAM-e (200 mg) every morning on an empty stomach for years. It is VERY effective in keeping away depression. I found it also helps with joint pain - used in conjunction with hylauronic acid. With these 2 supplements I am able to bend for long periods of time and get up with out pain. Last month I ran out of SAM-e and didn't may much attention to it. A couple of days after stopping SAM-e I noticed a BIG difference in my mood. I became depressed easily. It was as if black clouds hovered over me. I started back on the SAM-e and the black clounds passed.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1092907 on Jun 09, 2009

Years ago, when I was probably about 74 I could not get right out of bed without taking a while to straighten up and it always hurt. I started taking Jarrow SAM-e, only 200mg, and I don't know when it happened but all of a sudden I realized I didn't have that stiffness anymore in the morning. So I just recently started taking it again, I am not going on 83, and it continues to help the arthritis in my neck and back and hips. I swear by it, great stuff, try it you will like it.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1466042 on Jun 30, 2010

i've been taking Jarrow SAM-e 200mg for many years, this item was slightly higher in cost with Glucosamine added, something i also take. pigments were not included on the ingredient list. after receiving i discovered the color is from pigments i use to paint with. if i'd known that i never would have ordered. i'm doubtful the FDA has not approved pigments for ingestion. i'm sending back. i see no reason why any supplement needs pigment or any coloring unless it's a safe natural colorant such as beets or carrots. its absurd to use supplements tainted with potentially damaging ingredients.

Jarrow's Sam-e - Full Potency

Posted by Reviewer1220019 on Apr 06, 2007

I have taken Jarrow's Sam-e for 4-5 years, this was recommended by my naturopath. Their office reviews all the brands for natural products and chose Sam-e I use them. They also make sure that they use the best ingredients when making this product. When I have run out of Jarrow's Sam-e and have had to use another brand it doesn't have any effect. I only use this brand. I started taking it for depression and found the joint and other things it does are only an added help. Longevity*, Joint Strength*, Liver Detoxification*, Mood and Brain Function

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2216717 on Jul 13, 2010

High quality product that works very efficiently. I have recommended this to many of my friends who also have issues with chemical imbalances. I personally have been taking this particular form of sam-e for almost a year now and it has made such an improvement in my quality of life.