RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,156.54

₽1,849.83

Экономия: ₽693.29 (скидка 37%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3236180 Feb 25, 2009

and good price too. I would order again.

Jarrow Saccharomyces

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2358588 May 27, 2009

I'm taking it in hopes that it will help a digestive problem I've been having. Seems to be a good product and I generally find Jarrow to be very good.

Can take with Abx

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2902916 Oct 08, 2008

A less expensive alternative to Florastor!

Liz Taylor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2840785 Nov 11, 2008

Have only started using this product but seems to be very good, was also here very quickly.

probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1006023 Jan 26, 2012

It seems to be fine.

Against candida

Отзыв оставлен marianF May 14, 2014

Against candida infection, it feels a lot more effective than other probiotics containing only lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.I have been feeling a lot better in the two weeks that I've been on this supplement but still feel I have a long way to go.I didn't experience any of the wonders described by some of the other reviewers, but maybe I need more time or maybe my bottle has lost some of its potency during shipment to Greece.Will definitely buy again but will try to place my order in the winter months where temperatures are low and there is no risk of the probiotics staying in a hot container at customs.Also, I wish that the capsules had less fillers.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Recommended by a Tibetan doctor.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1412643 Nov 19, 2014

A Tibetan doctor recommended sacch.b in another very pricey brand. I found this Yarrow brand to be fine. iHerb has the best price and best service.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5193470110066713199 Apr 12, 2015

Ok product but I think that probiotics helps even more. But still I recommend this also. Take both.

It helps

Отзыв оставлен 5235022637898214777 Apr 29, 2015

I am a 62-year-old male with IBS-c. I get occasional bouts with stomach burning, bloating and nausea after eating. Together with Heather's Acacia and Jarrow Saccharomyces Boulardi I got relief. Not sure how much was do to which product.

Tried for Candida Cleanse

Отзыв оставлен jewelsinchina Aug 05, 2015

I used this during a candida cleanse, I think it helped. However, there was no noticeable difference.

Позиции 11-20 из 23