RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,162.16

₽3,362.39

Экономия: ₽1,200.23 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Seems good enough.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2741050 Oct 22, 2014

Seems to improve my ibd condition with a good probiotic. The smell is not entirely pleasant. I've had other brand boulardii which smelled like yeast, but this product smells more like a fertilizer that's come out of the south end of a chicken.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good yeast

Отзыв оставлен 5044357778897231143 Aug 15, 2013

I've been using this product for a month now, and I think it calmed my stomach from whatever there may have been. At first it took a little for my body to get used to this, but it lasted only for a couple of days. After that, no side effects at all.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good, but avoid this if you are allergic to yeast.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1146718 Mar 29, 2012

I tried to use this after reading Ultramind Solution by Mark Hyman MD. But I stopped, since I felt this itching all over my body and my face swollen / dark circles darkend in the morning. It may be the die-off of candida albicans, but I was worried after I googled & found warnings that you should not try this if you have yeast allergy. I'm allergic to beer & wine. I feel tired & have bad hangover over them. This is good yeast, not a bad fungus, but still a yeast. I'm giving this to my husband instead, and it seems to work for him.

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Jarrow Formulas Saccharomyces-Boulardii-MOS-180-Veggie-Caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2636465 Oct 16, 2011

I've used the smaller size of this item. They are the best for me.

Позиции 1-4 из 4