Jarrow Formulas, Resveratrol Synergy, 60 Tablets

русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

Vision Improvement

Posted by Reviewer1465551 From Pennsylvania on Feb 27, 2009

This has worked with Jarrow Bilberry to improve my vision. I was starting to always use reading glasses and I am rarely using them now. This took about a month to have a noticeable effect, when taken as directed.

Пожаловаться

Super fast service, great price

Posted by Reviewer1915348 From Montana on Oct 18, 2007

I really haven't even had a cold since I started taking 1 of these a day back in late 2003. I'm 66 and I feel 25

Resveratrol Synergy

Posted by Reviewer2152946 From California on Jan 20, 2009

At 43, fighting off aging is job one. These particular antioxidants are being used for lowering cholesterol and reducing heart disease. There are also studies showing kidney support. I trust Jarrow, I've used them for years. Ask me for a review in 10 years when I'm not diabetic.

RJK

Posted by Reviewer1356587 From Arizona on Jun 09, 2009

I just started taking this three weeks ago and swear I feel better. I am going to keep taking it.

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2655331 From California on Apr 23, 2008

Lowered my cholesterol over 40 points. My cholesterol went below 200 for the first time in 20 years. It's going to probably save my life (along with the other lowering drugs I use).

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »