RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,162.27

₽1,986.88

Экономия: ₽824.60 (скидка 42%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзыв оставлен 4919910610322952247 Apr 23, 2016

Highly recommand.

Deborah Benstead

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2158100 Sep 29, 2014

I use R-Alpha Lipoic Acid for liver D-tox....have been using PureInnovations one which is 200mg and slightly dearer.....however noticed the Jarrow is only 100mg so will likely go back to using the PureInnovation which while work out cheaper but has double the R-Alph Acid.

Better than Alpha Lipoic Acid

Отзыв оставлен 5747046237059080475 Jan 24, 2014

This is absorbed much better than ALA

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Ingrid75 Jun 24, 2013

First I took ALA caps (containing R+S forms) by Healthy Origins. But after reading a clinical study on ALA I started taking this R-ALA: only this form is found in human body and is considered to be the best form of ALA (and lower dose needed).

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

To much fillers !!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1491632 Jun 02, 2013

I have used the 100 mg Na-Rala pills of Doctor's Best for a long time, but I bought this brand to compare. Although the capsules of Jarrow and Doctor's Best have the same Na-Rala content ( both 100 mg ) the capsules of Doctors best are a size smaller ! So I suppose Jarrow has more fillers in the supplement and the price of Jarrow is also almost 4 dollar more.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Jarrow Fan

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2056166 Apr 11, 2013

Used ALA 300 Sustain for years. Tried this along with the ALA and I feel better. Next I will attempt to use without Sustain.

Better R-ALA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3125771 Oct 26, 2012

Way better then Doctors Best R-ALA!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

This one works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3014590 May 21, 2012

In all honesty, you may do w/o Doctor's Best brand.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Super antioxidant for liver detox phase 2 and prevents glycation/wrinkles

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus May 15, 2012

I trust that this is doing what it's supposed to but I honestly don't know since I introduced this along with many liver detox/support supplements. I bought this because it's supposed to help with phase 2 liver detox. Phase 1 supplements detox the liver, phase 2 mop the released toxins up and carry them out so they don't macerate in my system making me worse! I did see an improvement in fatigue, nausea, migraines and hypersomnia once I introduced a few of the phase 2 supplements (another being charcoal caps). R-ALA is supposed to be the superior for of ALA and the natural one. It is also said to reverse and/or prevent wrinkles by preventing glycation, the cross-linking of skin molecules caused by eating sugar in all its forms. It will be a nice bonus but I'm taking it for the liver. Hope it works for you!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным