Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Jarrow Formulas, R-Альфа-липоевая кислота, биотин, 60 капсул

$20.97
$29.95
руб 1066.87
Экономия: $8.98 (скидка 30%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 8 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Better R-ALA

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3125771 Oct 26, 2012

Way better then Doctors Best R-ALA!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

To much fillers !!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1491632 Jun 02, 2013

I have used the 100 mg Na-Rala pills of Doctor's Best for a long time, but I bought this brand to compare. Although the capsules of Jarrow and Doctor's Best have the same Na-Rala content ( both 100 mg ) the capsules of Doctors best are a size smaller ! So I suppose Jarrow has more fillers in the supplement and the price of Jarrow is also almost 4 dollar more.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

This one works

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3014590 May 21, 2012

In all honesty, you may do w/o Doctor's Best brand.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Super antioxidant for liver detox phase 2 and prevents glycation/wrinkles

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus May 15, 2012

I trust that this is doing what it's supposed to but I honestly don't know since I introduced this along with many liver detox/support supplements. I bought this because it's supposed to help with phase 2 liver detox. Phase 1 supplements detox the liver, phase 2 mop the released toxins up and carry them out so they don't macerate in my system making me worse! I did see an improvement in fatigue, nausea, migraines and hypersomnia once I introduced a few of the phase 2 supplements (another being charcoal caps). R-ALA is supposed to be the superior for of ALA and the natural one. It is also said to reverse and/or prevent wrinkles by preventing glycation, the cross-linking of skin molecules caused by eating sugar in all its forms. It will be a nice bonus but I'm taking it for the liver. Hope it works for you!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Ingrid75 Jun 24, 2013

First I took ALA caps (containing R+S forms) by Healthy Origins. But after reading a clinical study on ALA I started taking this R-ALA: only this form is found in human body and is considered to be the best form of ALA (and lower dose needed).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »