RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,551.69

₽4,365.85

Экономия: ₽1,814.16 (скидка 42%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Perfect!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3068236 Oct 17, 2015

Helps to relieve my sinus and allergy problems.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

low cost alternative to purchase from naturopath

Отзыв оставлен bjreviews May 29, 2015

great safe antioxidant , ordered by Naturopath and saves me money with iherb

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Supposedly great for allergies, just not for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2844312 Sep 04, 2014

Ordered this as its recommended for hayfever and allergies. Has great reviews from many people, however I couldn't tolerate it. I am sensitive to supplements in general, and felt wired on Quercetin. Discontinued after a few days :(

Great for Hepatits C

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2959963 Aug 21, 2014

i use this in conjunction with Madre Labs vit c, Life Extension r alpha lipoic acid, Jarrow N Acetyl Carnitine, Life Extension Gastrodin and NOW N Acetyl Cysteine to treat my case of chronic Hepatitis C. Works very well, instantly calming liver symptoms, giving me protection, more energy, focus and a better quality of life! Only wish i didnt push my luck so much, knowing ive got this in reserve!! Jarrow seem to be a pretty robust company for the money.

Quercetin

Отзыв оставлен 4933373573372694623 Jul 02, 2014

Excellent, using for inflammation and to strengthen tissue elasticity works a treat.

Life Saver!

Отзыв оставлен JohVig Feb 28, 2014

My doctor suggested this for my severe problems with skin rash in my face. I had previously tried everything, as staying away from different types of food, lots of different skin treating products to allergy tablets and strong cortison tablets (which worked for a short period only). I did not have high expectations.... But Quercetin (my first bottle was from Solaray) worked! I did not have any skin rashes at all while I was taking it, I was so happy. After years with this very visible problem, it was a huge relief! When I ran out of Quercetin I learnt that it was no longer for sale (any brand) in Norway, - and my skin rashes came back:-( A local health food store suggested iherb, and I ordered Jarrow Formulas' Quercetin. The rash disappeared shortly after I started taking them! Now I make sure I never run out, and if I take to few I can feel my face getting warm. I have tried several other brands of Quercetin that also works fine. The problem is just that they contain vitamin C or Bromelain (or both) for better absorption, which there are strong regulations for when importing from the US to Norway. (You can buy from a EU/EØS country with both C and Bromelain in high dosages, but the prices are typically twice the price of Iherb). Take Jarrow Formulas' Quercetin with orange juice and absorption is fine! I take 4-8 tablet per day.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Removes feet pain and inflamation. May inhibit SIRT-1.

Отзыв оставлен danarm Sep 15, 2013

I am overweight, and have problems with feet pain, including soles and ankles. This helps with my feet pain. Also, it's known to protect the Resveratrol from getting metabolized by the liver - you should take it in a higher than 4:1 proportion (for example 4 pills of resveratrol, 1 pill of quercetin, providing the pills are the same quantity). However, the jury is still out whether Quercetin inhibits or activates SIRT1. There was a study showing reduced lifespan of animals who take Quercetin. So I'm cautious about this.

Amazing for Asthma, Allergies and Mast Cell Disorders

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1271518 Sep 12, 2012

This supplement is what gets me through the day! It gives me the ability to breathe, and since taking it, I've been far less itchy, rashy, and scratchy.

great product

Отзыв оставлен 5640352284410181085 May 22, 2012

A++++++++++++++ really great product

Wonderful product for Interstitial Cystitis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1228778 Feb 07, 2012

Cant live without this. When I run out of this supplement my pain comes back. This manages the pain and frequency of urination of Interstitial Cystitis. I take 1,000 mg a day. Great Product !

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным