Cholesterol can be controlled without drugs

Posted by Reviewer2517513 on Sep 20, 2008

I am totally opposed to taking drugs to control cholesterol--the cure is worse than the problem. All drugs have serious negative side-effects, and should be avoided if one is concerned about his or her overall health. But, I had a problem with cholesterol. So, through research I found information that Pantethine was effective in lowering LDL and raising HDL, and with that information I searched the intenet and found iHerb. I purchased and started taking Jarrow Formulas, Pantethine (450 mg) Softgels and have been 100% satisfied. Within a couple weeks of taking two 450 mg softgels daily, my cholesterol was well below 200, my LDL was down and my HDL was up. Everyone on statins should know about this product. It could literally change their life! In fact, this product is so good, it should be in an ad on TV and in magazines. I would be glad to take part in it.

Reducing Bad Cholesterol Levels

Posted by Reviewer1603261 on Mar 23, 2007

Love this product, especially now that it is in the 450 mg...as a cholesterol lowering aid it has been suggested to take 900 mg...and since doing so, my husband has been able to go off the drugs and his numbers are lower then they were when he was on the drugs. I might mention that he took cholesterol lowering drugs, including Lipitor, for over 10 years...and now has been off the drugs for over 2 years!

Posted by Reviewer1741300 on Apr 08, 2010

I have always taken this but recently i found out it helps with adrenal problems. My husband was always losing it in traffic and any stressful situation. Now that i started giving him this, it has helped tremendously. You have to have more Pantethine than you get in a vitamin B complex. This product works.

Belly fat

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jun 13, 2009

Good product, great price. Helpful for stress & reducing belly fat. When stressed the adrenals work overtime which often makes it difficult to shed weight especially around midsection.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1057865 on Feb 22, 2010

I had a heart scare about 4 years ago and learnt about Pantethine from Robert Kowalski. I had my blood tested religiously for months while I adjusted my diet and supplementation regimen. The inclusion of Pantethine seemed to significantly lower my triglycerides and there was also a significant rise in my HDL cholesterol. For those of you who are struggling to manage these 2 factors I highly recommend you give Pantethine a try.

Super Nutrient

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jun 28, 2011

An invaluable nutrient, I now wake up feeling refreshed in the morning. I felt worse in the beginning, it took 1-2 weeks for positive results but I will never be without this now.

Pantethine is useful supplement!

Posted by TinVal on Aug 15, 2012

Research Overview Vitamin B5 research shows the following: 1. Reduces lipid peroxidation 2. Lowers cholesterol 3. Protects cells against UV radiation 4. Is important to epithelial functioning 5. Accelerates wound healing 6. Regenerates skin cells after burn injury 7. Improves skin roughness and flaking 8. Regenerates cells following surgery 9. Improves symptoms of sunburn 10. Increases energy in athletes

Great for Triglyceride reduction

Posted by Reviewer1314434 on Nov 24, 2007

After on;y 1 month, my triglyceride level was reduced by 40%. Jarrow's formulation is high potency, low cost!

Helping my adrenals with PABA

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Jun 01, 2008

This and PABA are doing amazing things for my adrenals.

Jarrow Pantethine

Posted by Reviewer3100904 on Jan 29, 2008

Jarrow's Pantethine is importantly certified under the Japanese Pantesin process controls and guarantees. Delivery to a Canadian address was smooth and uneventful. Watch for more public awareness of this coenzyme, as well as with coenzyme Q10, as statin side-effects become less tolerated.