RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,177.26

₽1,681.34

Экономия: ₽504.08 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Alcohol Poisoning Detox

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2935663 Feb 19, 2007

Another little know benefit of Cysteine in its various forms such as N-Acetyl Cysteine is its ability to help detoxify the liver in the case of alcohol poisoning, more commonly known as a hangover. People tend to take a NSAID (nonsterodial, anti-inflammatory drugs) like aspirin or ibuprofen after heavy drinking and before bed, it is better to take L-Cysteine, or N-A-C, so as not to add insult to injury of the liver and digestive tract.

Helps my immune system

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2781095 Jan 19, 2008

My system was stressed from chronic Epstein Bar and Yeast, but I still caught infections which anti-biotics would not always touch and make the yeast grow. NAC made my liver happy and keeps chronic sinus infections at bay. Jarrow's time release formula seems to work much better than others.

Jarrow N-A-C Sustain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2694564 Nov 10, 2008

Since oral supplementation of glutathione doesn't work, and NAC has such a short half-life, I really appreciate being able to take a time-released product (that works) rather than popping pills all day long. Helps my immune system. Wouldn't be without it.

Jarrow Formulas, NAC, 600 mg, 100 Tablets

Отзыв оставлен noneofyourfrigginbusiness Oct 27, 2010

Clinical research has proven that L-cysteine is safer to take on a daily basis than sustained-release NAC; this powerful antioxidant should be cycled and should not be taken continuously. Please note that NAC is an altered version of L-cysteine and thus has the potential for more side effects. Please use NAC with caution and tell your physician you take this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Liver health and sinus health, too

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1277418 Aug 29, 2010

I've had "liver problems" my whole life -- every time a doc wants to start me on a new drug, we test my liver. I've been taking NAC Sustain for a few months, and my most recent liver panel came back clean. My doc actually said "wow." Go figure. Also, not sure about the mechanics of this, but suffer from Sinus pain and have to stay on top of it -- until I started NAC Sustain -- I can always tell when we run out -- sinus pain returns. As long as I stay on this formula, no Sinus problems. Amazing. I usually take 2-3 at night before bed, and then another 1-2 tabs in the morning before food. This stuff is amazing.

Great for detoxing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2080452 Feb 07, 2008

I think this is the best form of NAC on the market. NAC is the precursor to reduced glutathione. This helps the body detox many different substances. I'm chemically sensitive and have elevated copper levels, and this has helped with both conditions.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The best NAC SUPPLEMENT, and one of the best free-radical fighters,

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1571710 Mar 19, 2011

The time-release function of this supplement really hits on target for creating a superior formula. MAke sure you take this if you care at all about oxidation in your body. Many antioxidants are very useful, and target different free-radicals, in different parts of the body. However nothing, even arguably ALA, can come close to the effects of NAC! Nac's action on the human system is global, and it has hundreds of receptors for free-radicals once converted to GLutathione. Other anti-oxidants don't approach this! Take with Alpha-lipoic acid to help recycle protection further. I would also says Ascorbyl Palmitate is a good idea! My usually pale skin was visibly pink again within days to to the positive action of NAC. It does wonders for the skin and hair.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Makes aging a little easier

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2457952 Aug 27, 2009

As a precursor to glutathione, a major detoxifier in the lungs and liver, NAC helps in everyday living. But NAC itself helps to breakdown alcohol directly and makes hangovers all but disappear. I recommend taking two before drinking with a full glass of water and two before going to bed. The next morning will be too late!!! Have fun thirtysomethings!

Physician Recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1971662 Sep 26, 2010

My physican recommended both this product and the Jarrows Alpha Lipoic Sustain to me. The "sustain" better regulates my metabolism and keeps my blood sugar stabilized. I have been able to lose weight taking both these products together, and I no longer have those vexing late afternoon hunger pangs.

extrememly beneficial

Отзыв оставлен 101010011 Jul 13, 2012

a few years back, i discovered that i was living in a house with mold. it was terrible......... experiencing allergy like symptoms during non allergy times of the year, and never understood why i was sneezing and wheezing constantly. when i diagnosed the problem, i started mega dosing with vitamin C, NAC and a few other glutathione precursors. in doing this, it gave me my health back to where i could regain some semblance of my life. i like the idea for the sustained release, but i also used other standard version forms of NAC. i found this version allowed me to swallow less pills over the course of a day, and became a little more cost effective in the long run. these type of supplements are fantastic to counter the effects of our polluted and contaminated world

Позиции 1-10 из 109