RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,192.83

₽1,703.57

Экономия: ₽510.74 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Have on hand for hangovers and if you take lots of Tylenol

Отзыв оставлен 5154877746534078903 Jan 04, 2016

Fantastic product. On the rare occasion I drink alcohol, this has helped to prevent or treat hangovers. The best strategy is to take N-A-C before you drink, though. I have also taken this after consuming tylenol for a few days. It seems to help detox the liver faster so side effects from tylenol, alcohol, etc are much less severe.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Really Works - so happy about it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3291104 Jul 21, 2015

We read one of the reviews that said to take 3-4 tablets every three hours if not feeling well and didn't believe it. In Singapore, when one of us starts getting congested and achy, we all do, but this time, my husband was sick and I thought we might as well try to follow these instructions. Mind you, we have tried the gambit of products - and alternatives - and always ended up with the whole family on antibiotics because the sickness turned into a bacterial infection, strep or tonsillitis mostly. So, when my husband started taking this product, 3-4 tablets every 3 hours, he recovered within 5 days and never took time off work from exhaustion AND the rest of the family stayed well. This is truly remarkable considering our history! I found another N-A-C product in Singapore and the bottle was Singapore $55.00, or around $40 USD. So, the price is also affordable.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

violent action on the sick

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1130210 Apr 07, 2015

For patients with chronic Chlamydia is the perfect medicine. It kills Chlamydiae slowly, in small portions. So sick so there is no sudden and severe attacks of coughing in the purification of bronchial secretions.

I do not speak English

Отзыв оставлен 4810232438828922249 Dec 13, 2014

To sadden, I am French and I do not speak your language, and even less to write it

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5527629278451491871 May 29, 2014

Good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good for detoxing but contains polyacrylite

Отзыв оставлен vitality Jan 02, 2014

This seems more effective than the normal NAC, but it's hard to tell. I don't like that it contains polyacrylite - not healthy at all - but perhaps that is made up for in this product being more effective for detoxing overall.

N-A-C Sustain

Отзыв оставлен 5248531788123734411 Dec 13, 2013

excellent product, I take one morning and night. has really helped to clear out, My Fatty Liver

good product

Отзыв оставлен 5538858862434295899 Dec 03, 2013

good product and good price

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Energizes me but also makes me feel bad

Отзыв оставлен danarm Sep 15, 2013

Strange supplement... it is both energizing and tiring to me.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным