RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,197.80

₽1,710.68

Экономия: ₽512.87 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Have on hand for hangovers and if you take lots of Tylenol

Отзыв оставлен 5154877746534078903 Jan 04, 2016

Fantastic product. On the rare occasion I drink alcohol, this has helped to prevent or treat hangovers. The best strategy is to take N-A-C before you drink, though. I have also taken this after consuming tylenol for a few days. It seems to help detox the liver faster so side effects from tylenol, alcohol, etc are much less severe.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Really Works - so happy about it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3291104 Jul 21, 2015

We read one of the reviews that said to take 3-4 tablets every three hours if not feeling well and didn't believe it. In Singapore, when one of us starts getting congested and achy, we all do, but this time, my husband was sick and I thought we might as well try to follow these instructions. Mind you, we have tried the gambit of products - and alternatives - and always ended up with the whole family on antibiotics because the sickness turned into a bacterial infection, strep or tonsillitis mostly. So, when my husband started taking this product, 3-4 tablets every 3 hours, he recovered within 5 days and never took time off work from exhaustion AND the rest of the family stayed well. This is truly remarkable considering our history! I found another N-A-C product in Singapore and the bottle was Singapore $55.00, or around $40 USD. So, the price is also affordable.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

violent action on the sick

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1130210 Apr 07, 2015

For patients with chronic Chlamydia is the perfect medicine. It kills Chlamydiae slowly, in small portions. So sick so there is no sudden and severe attacks of coughing in the purification of bronchial secretions.

I do not speak English

Отзыв оставлен 4810232438828922249 Dec 13, 2014

To sadden, I am French and I do not speak your language, and even less to write it

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5527629278451491871 May 29, 2014

Good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

N-A-C Sustain

Отзыв оставлен 5248531788123734411 Dec 13, 2013

excellent product, I take one morning and night. has really helped to clear out, My Fatty Liver

good product

Отзыв оставлен 5538858862434295899 Dec 03, 2013

good product and good price

Good For Sinus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1962075 Jul 21, 2013

Good For sinus

Chronic Bronchitis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2314092 Apr 12, 2013

I buy this for my 84 year-old dad who suffers from chronic bronchitis and other chest infections. As long as he takes 2 every morning he seldom has a problem. Should a cold turn nasty he increases his dosage and within a week the problem is gone and drops back to his regular 2 a day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Won't go a day without it.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3301259 Feb 27, 2013

I have breast cancer which has spread to my sternum in November 2012 and I can feel it munching away around my ribs. At the beginning of February I developed what I can only describe as the world's worst stitch. NOTHING would take the pain away I thought my sterum pain was bad, this was miles worse. I'd ordered the NAC to compliment the no to slash/burn/science Sutherlandia OPC regimen I planned to start. Within days of taking the NAC the pain was so much better. I started taking the NAC 2 capsules 3 times a day on 15th February by the 17th February I was no longer in pain. I'd seen my chest doctor on 12th February and the letter he sent to my GP (General Practitioner) states my liver is enlarged, well it doesn't feel like that anymore. The only thing about NAC is that your urine is a very stong yellow colour which is a sympton of liver disease but my eyes are bright, white and alert. I take 2 capsules with a plant cell vitamin C capsule with water, juice or 2 fluid ounces of noni juice 3 times a day. It has my life liveable again. I try to take one of the doses before I go to sleep by 2230 each night as the liver like the rest of our body regenerates overnight.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным