RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,708.98

₽2,628.95

Экономия: ₽919.97 (скидка 35%)

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Capsules EVER !!!

Отзыв оставлен L-I-V-E--122--YEARS Jan 26, 2014

This product works wonders in terms of alleviating fatigue, muscle pain and feeling blah. Just one capsule on an empty stomach does the trick for me but I take them 3 times/day. One can feel a surge of energy shortly after taking it but it's not the jittery kind like coffee. Also helps with headaches - dilates the arteries etc. iHerb has the best price!! . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

One of the best ones

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3343479 Aug 17, 2012

I've taken all forms of carnitine, for years. I now avoid these Acetyl- version (took for ten years) is stimulating (acetyl groups stimulate brain), but I eventually realized that it makes me nervous and makes my stomach acidy. Tartrate seems a bit harsh on stomach. HOWEVER, there are some really good ones. Plain l-carnitine Liquid Cap (Jarrow) is great. L-carnitine fumarate is great. Propionyl l-carnitine is great (THIS ONE). Liquid l-carnitine is great. All of these should be taken on empty stomach a while before eating.

Jarrow GPLC

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2328138 Aug 05, 2012

I've read how this type of L-Carnitine works well for the heart. It does seem to make me feel stronger and more energetic. I have CHF and take this long with Taurine,Ubiquinol,D-Ribose etc. It's been about a year since my last heart failure and I have recovered much of my energy. I take 2 caps a day presently. Empty stomach.

Reasonable price prompt shipping

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1602308 Feb 08, 2012

This is the best price that I found when investigating the GPLC products. It arrived promptly after the order was made. Jarrow has always been a product I've respected.

Amazingly fast results !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3045797 Dec 20, 2011

Read other reviews saying this was GREAT stuff for Heart Failure. Well, I have been taking regular L-Carnitine for ages, but figured it was worth a shot. OMG what a difference ! I felt miraculously better in just 3 days ! And the increase in energy is astounding too ! I will NEVER be without this product again. My sisters are now taking it too, and one of them who is 12 years OLDER than me had the same results ! (Haven't heard from the other one yet.)

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Jarrow Formulas, GPLC, GlycoCarn

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1965330 Dec 09, 2011

Excellent product, my holistic doctor recommended it.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1910815 Jul 21, 2011

OK

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3049656 Jun 20, 2011

I use it for athletic performance and heart health .

Didn't Notice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1600083 May 23, 2011

Not sure this product does anything. Didn't notice or feel any changes even after doubling up on the recommended dosage. STILL AN AWESOME SHIPPER!

Great for CFS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2386621 Jun 21, 2010

I suffer from CFS and I find that this gives improves my energy levels. My heart and muscles feel stronger and more 'alive'. I've even started circuit training again, after a ten year period where I just couldn't even attempt it.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным