RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,737.12

₽2,672.23

Экономия: ₽935.11 (скидка 35%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Amazingly fast results !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3045797 Dec 20, 2011

Read other reviews saying this was GREAT stuff for Heart Failure. Well, I have been taking regular L-Carnitine for ages, but figured it was worth a shot. OMG what a difference ! I felt miraculously better in just 3 days ! And the increase in energy is astounding too ! I will NEVER be without this product again. My sisters are now taking it too, and one of them who is 12 years OLDER than me had the same results ! (Haven't heard from the other one yet.)

Remarkable stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2432709 Dec 12, 2009

If you can afford it, try dosing this at 4.5 grams per day or 6 caps. Yes, it's expensive, but at that level you've reached the full benefits....which are... great energy, super anti-stress, and recovery from past fatigue and stress. Try it 5 days per week to keep it more affordable rather then daily underdose.

Almost worth the money

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654938 Apr 13, 2010

Holy.. This stuff is expensive! That being said, I've pretty much replaced my ALCAR with GPLC at the full 4.5g dosage (500mg x 9 capsules).. And, YES! A lot of win with this. Highly recommended! Please for the love of my wallet iHerb get this stuff in bulk.

Great for CFS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2386621 Jun 21, 2010

I suffer from CFS and I find that this gives improves my energy levels. My heart and muscles feel stronger and more 'alive'. I've even started circuit training again, after a ten year period where I just couldn't even attempt it.

GPLC

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3099724 Sep 01, 2009

Got this for my mother who has been diagnosed with advanced atherosclerosis. She also had low energy and poor balance due to strokes. After 2 weeks of 1000mg/day, she has noticed improved energy and motivation. She goes back for some scans soon. We'll see what they show.

D. Forbes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1642675 May 04, 2008

I seem to have more energy and stamina since I started using the GPLC and the Ubiquinol. Thanks

it works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3183321 Feb 07, 2010

i have had quick success with this product when using 2 pills combined with trace elements capsules the results were clearly visible within 3 days

matrlguy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1045950 Mar 28, 2008

I'm still evaluating this product. I feel it is helping my cardio and smooth muscules.

Strong

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3061101 Oct 01, 2009

Won't work well w/ food combining.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3170221 Nov 19, 2009

Good quality, I trust Jarrow. Increase in energy, good for the heart.

Позиции 1-10 из 23