RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,742.50

₽2,680.51

Экономия: ₽938.01 (скидка 35%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Amazingly fast results !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3045797 Dec 20, 2011

Read other reviews saying this was GREAT stuff for Heart Failure. Well, I have been taking regular L-Carnitine for ages, but figured it was worth a shot. OMG what a difference ! I felt miraculously better in just 3 days ! And the increase in energy is astounding too ! I will NEVER be without this product again. My sisters are now taking it too, and one of them who is 12 years OLDER than me had the same results ! (Haven't heard from the other one yet.)

Remarkable stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2432709 Dec 12, 2009

If you can afford it, try dosing this at 4.5 grams per day or 6 caps. Yes, it's expensive, but at that level you've reached the full benefits....which are... great energy, super anti-stress, and recovery from past fatigue and stress. Try it 5 days per week to keep it more affordable rather then daily underdose.

GPLC

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3099724 Sep 01, 2009

Got this for my mother who has been diagnosed with advanced atherosclerosis. She also had low energy and poor balance due to strokes. After 2 weeks of 1000mg/day, she has noticed improved energy and motivation. She goes back for some scans soon. We'll see what they show.

Almost worth the money

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654938 Apr 13, 2010

Holy.. This stuff is expensive! That being said, I've pretty much replaced my ALCAR with GPLC at the full 4.5g dosage (500mg x 9 capsules).. And, YES! A lot of win with this. Highly recommended! Please for the love of my wallet iHerb get this stuff in bulk.

Great for CFS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2386621 Jun 21, 2010

I suffer from CFS and I find that this gives improves my energy levels. My heart and muscles feel stronger and more 'alive'. I've even started circuit training again, after a ten year period where I just couldn't even attempt it.

it works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3183321 Feb 07, 2010

i have had quick success with this product when using 2 pills combined with trace elements capsules the results were clearly visible within 3 days

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3170221 Nov 19, 2009

Good quality, I trust Jarrow. Increase in energy, good for the heart.

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3049656 Jun 20, 2011

I use it for athletic performance and heart health .

Jarrow GPLC

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2328138 Aug 05, 2012

I've read how this type of L-Carnitine works well for the heart. It does seem to make me feel stronger and more energetic. I have CHF and take this long with Taurine,Ubiquinol,D-Ribose etc. It's been about a year since my last heart failure and I have recovered much of my energy. I take 2 caps a day presently. Empty stomach.

Jarrow Formulas, GPLC, GlycoCarn

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1965330 Dec 09, 2011

Excellent product, my holistic doctor recommended it.

Позиции 1-10 из 17