Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Jarrow Formulas, FemDophilus, 60 Capsules (Ice)

руб 1511.50
Reviews 3-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (25)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Fem Dophilus is ok....

Posted by 4948945025204874095 on Aug 29, 2012

I started getting BV in mid June, and I had had it before so I knew the symptoms of it. So I went to the doctor and got on flagy. About 5 days in I had a horrible reaction and had to go to the hospital. That doctor took me off flagyl and put me on Doxycycline and Clindamycin for 10 DAYS! I did that, and of course I developed a terrible yeast infection, but not only was it vaginally, it was rectally! I've never done anything sexual back there so I knew it was from the antibiotics. So I did A LOT of research and found Fem Dophilus. I took it and it helped me somewhat, it made work and school tolerable, and it helped me make it through my graduation day, so I am thankful for that! But it didn't get rid of my problem. I think if I had taken Fem Dophilus instead of the antibiotics or when I first got the symptoms it would have worked better. But the only way to completely get your yeast back in order is a change in diet, along with an anti-fungal regiment which should include prescriptions, probiotics, AND vitamins. I am seeing an alternative medicine doctor, and am doing a yeast detox while taking nystatin, probiotics, vitamins, and the Fem Dophilus as well, and drinking LOTS of water. I have been doing it a week and I feel great! I still recommend Fem to my friends because if you catch the symptoms early enough I believe it could really help. But Fem isn't a cure. But I still buy it and use it regularly! Good luck, and educate yourself about what you put in your body. Education is your best defense against any problem!

Northern MI

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 26, 2008

Works okay but seems to be lacking in a wide variety of probiotic strains.

Honestly can't tell

Posted by Reviewer2907152 on Mar 18, 2009

Since I have no way to assess the effects of the Dophilus, I have to say for right now "OK". No negative reaction, but can't determine anything positive from it.

Still unsure

Posted by Reviewer2742312 on Dec 29, 2009

I ordered this product a little over a month ago, and the shipping and prices thru iherb are phenomenal, but i'm not sure if the product is working well with me. I'm very susceptible to yeast infections and bv, and I noticed a difference in the first week after I began taking it (max dosage), but after that first week, my yeast infection symptoms returned, so i'm going to continue my dosage and maybe try femdophilus in conjunction with another product.

Product is not for me

Posted by Reviewer2593939 on Feb 18, 2011

The product arrived on time and iced as promised; however, after a few days of taking the medicine, I developed an entire body itch.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »