Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (2)

very good

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен mellydance Jan 07, 2009

I notice a difference in brain power when I take it. My chiro recommends taking it at night.

Пожаловаться

Definitely me helps with energy

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2882806 Oct 02, 2010

I'm over 40, so I'd never want to be without CoQ10. I do use ubiquinol, but apparently both ubiquinone and ubiquinol are critical to the cellular ATP (energy) production cycle. Without the presence of both ubiquinone and ubiquinol within the body's cells, cellular energy cannot be generated or sustained (Kaneka site). This has an excellent bottle, bottleneck and cap. This is from Kaneka of Japan, so it's the best. I don't like the fillers, however.

Magical Co Enzyme

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2083572 Jul 24, 2010

This is a product that has multi-level benefit in all areas of health. Just use it in low doses few times a week unless you have a health condition that requires you to take it daily. Super product!

Energy friend

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2953361 Apr 23, 2009

Since I have added this 100mg CO-Q10 to my daily routine, I actually have to remember to stop doing so many projects per day. JARROW FORMULAS are safe and can be trusted to have your health in their bottles..

Co-Q10 is awesome

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2768108 Feb 24, 2008

Helped my Mother-in-law with severe congestive heart failure.