Jarrow Formulas, Beta Glucan, Immune Support, 60 Capsules

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great quality, great price

Posted by Reviewer1985629 From Connecticut on Nov 09, 2007

Wonderful for immunity when dealing with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If I miss it for 1-2 days, I feel the exhaustion return.

Beta glucans

Posted by Reviewer2432818 From Canada on Jun 03, 2009

Excellent product for the immune system, takes down tumors.

Amazing immune booster

Posted by Reviewer2123273 From California on Oct 14, 2009

I'm happy to report that Beta Glucans actually work and with no side effects! I've tried other immune boosters like vitamin C, zinc, echinacea, goldenseal, and andrographis. Some of them upset my stomach, and I was usually disappointed because I would catch whatever bug I was trying to avoid anyway. Since I've discovered Beta Glucans, I've been sick far less often, which for me is really saying something--I have lots of allergies that wear down my immune system, so I've always been sick a lot. Now that I take Beta Glucans, I've noticed that the duration of any illness I do get is much shorter, though I hardly ever get sick now. Beta Glucans seems to keep me healthy.

Пожаловаться

Jarrow Formulas, Beta Glucan, 60 capsules.

Posted by Reviewer1999653 From Canada on Feb 05, 2011

This is one of the most powerful immune boosters one can ever use. It has strengthened and protected my system from the flu, the cold and other viruses that run rampant at any time during the year.

Jarrow Formulas Beta Glucan

Posted by Reviewer1954694 From Canada on Mar 27, 2011

Great to up your neutropils

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »