RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Jarrow Formulas, 7-Keto DHEA, 100 mg, 30 Capsules

₽812.84
₽1,250.30
Экономия: ₽437.46 (скидка 35%)
3.9 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 11

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

7 Keto Dhea

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен MOjcah Aug 26, 2014

This is fantastic product, my energy is rising every day...super...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Seems to help me focus better!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1084028 Oct 26, 2009

Even though I am on thyroid med., 7 Keto helps me to focus better and seems like my memory is better. So far it has't helped weight loss, but who knows...I'll be optimistic. I just ordered my 3rd bottle.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Awesome stuff!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1522008 Nov 14, 2011

I hadn't worked out for two and a half weeks, but religiously took this, and I believe it helped maintain my waist line, considering I am over 40.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

7 keto

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4748706203227612965 May 07, 2012

I have been feeeling overly hungry like I usually do. I am not sure I am losing weight but not eating all day is a good thing.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Results with 7-Keto DHEA take more time than initially expected

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1264980 May 16, 2012

I have been taking 1 capsule daily, as suggested on the bottle but the effects are very small. Probably this item acts faster with younger people (I am 67) I will follow and take 200 mg daily, as suggested by Dr. Oz, in the comments so gently offerd by iHerb. Will revert.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 11

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »