Jarrow Formulas, 7-Keto DHEA, 100 mg, 30 Capsules

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Seems to help me focus better!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 From Pennsylvania on Oct 26, 2009

Even though I am on thyroid med., 7 Keto helps me to focus better and seems like my memory is better. So far it has't helped weight loss, but who knows...I'll be optimistic. I just ordered my 3rd bottle.

7 keto

Posted by 4748706203227612965 on May 07, 2012

I have been feeeling overly hungry like I usually do. I am not sure I am losing weight but not eating all day is a good thing.

Results with 7-Keto DHEA take more time than initially expected

Posted by Reviewer1264980 From Spain on May 16, 2012

I have been taking 1 capsule daily, as suggested on the bottle but the effects are very small. Probably this item acts faster with younger people (I am 67) I will follow and take 200 mg daily, as suggested by Dr. Oz, in the comments so gently offerd by iHerb. Will revert.

7-Keto DHEA

Posted by 5702615038509124220 on Sep 04, 2012

My Doctor said this product was rubbish (not the brand, necessarily, but the product in general) He asked me not to use it. Instead I was prescribed a DHEA from a compounding pharmacy, which is working well.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1939849 From Texas on Apr 16, 2012

I have always been physically active, walking daily. I always wished I could run but always felt winded. I don't know what has happen but I am able to run 3 miles without stopping. The only thing different is I started taking Jarrow's 7-Keto about 5wks ago. I'm more able to get up and go!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »