| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
您的购物车是空的
不过这并不是必须如此。
继续购物。

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Irwin Naturals, Сжигатель жира Тройной Чай, 75 гелевых капсул с жидким наполнением

Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 31

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

No difference yet...........

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1402760 Jan 20, 2009

Haven't noticed a difference yet, been using these twice a day for two weeks. Optimistic though, going to at least finish the bottle. There have been no negative effects and I feel my body may still be adjusting to my workouts and taking these pills. I would say to give them a try. Fast shipping and excellent customer service.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Irwin Naturals fat burner

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2115563 Jul 27, 2009

I am still waiting for the jury to come in on this one. I have been using this product for a month and have not noticed a lot of change but one thing I will say is eat something before you take the pill.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

irwin natural triple tea fat burner

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3104304 Apr 23, 2008

excellent,it works

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Helps to fat burner!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5145647751382108078 Apr 21, 2013

I'm buying for the 4th time. I lost 3kg (including a dietary and exercises). You are going to make a lot of pee but your metabolism will increase. Recommended!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I'm allergic to Triple Tea

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1693610 Aug 27, 2008

I ended up at the hospital with a severe migraine headed, and heart burn! Not a good feeling!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 31

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »