Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Innersense Organic Beauty, i Love My Curls, Quiet Calm Curl Control, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

$16.00
$20.00
руб 1101.29
Savings of: $4.00 (20% Off)
3.9 out of 5 based on 14 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 12 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Youthful Hair Again

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5358940378537063631 Jul 21, 2012

Nothing I have tried has taken the old age frizz out of my hair like Innersense Quiet Calm. My hair looks and feels like the smooth locks of my youth.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Control those curls baby!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5097228048547479885 Jul 03, 2013

For someone who has straight to wavy hair I was hoping this product would miraculously help my hair bring out it's wavyness and it did! Where I live the water is very harsh on my hair and it's pretty much always weighed down aka super straight. This product gives my hair volume, wavyness/curls, keeps frizz away and it has a pleasant citric/orange smell. I didn't think I would end up loving it this much! It works best when used on wet hair but your hair can still benefit from it when it's dry.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Didn't work for me.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1393231 Jul 23, 2012

I have thick, coarse, curly hair. This product did not work for my hair type, but it might work best for finer hair.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

works very well to moisturize! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен gettingwell Jul 10, 2013

I really enjoy having soft, non frizzy hair for once. It nicely conditions my thin hair using about 1/2 tsp and working it through my hair while its pretty wet. If I use too much then my hair will appear oily. I don't think it has much of a scent and certainly doesn't bother me, although with all the oils, I did expect some kind of nice fragrance.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

goodbye frizz

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5413461719048045739 Feb 06, 2014

My very thin/dry but fast to get greasy/curly hair was getting very frizzy when I let it air dry. I bought this and it is perfect. Not heavy and doesn't make it greasy. My curls are soft and smooth again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 12 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »