Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Innersense Organic Beauty, Color Radiance Daily Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

руб 552.13
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

huele muy bien y suaviza muy bien

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 28, 2014

Es un olor maravilloso, aunque no dura luego en el pelo. Te lo deja brillante y manejable. ********************* Más revisiones en mi cuenta. Marca el /Si/ abajo si te ha servido mi opinión

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 06, 2013

I have highlighted my hair for years. It has become dry and it entangles easily. I have dozens of conditioners in my showers, but nothing ever met my expectations like this conditioner. My hair feels like silk! It was also so easy to detangled my hair when I got our of the shower that it left me amazed :). Please always provide this conditoner on iherb! forever :). I just wish this conditoner would come in the 32oz size like the other conditioner and shampoo from this line....

Good!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012

Near no scent, creamy texture, and leaves my hair really soft. Expensive, but I will buy it again for occasional use when my hair is "tired" or when I have recently dyed it with henna.

Love It! Finally!

Posted by Reviewer1757885 on Dec 28, 2011

I first had a sample of this from health food store. I bought it and it makes my hair feel and look great. Keeps hair color shiny.

Love this conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 17, 2013

This conditioner is excellent. It makes my frizzy hair more manageable and detangles as well. The smell is simply lovely and hair feels soft immediately when you rinse it out. A good product though a bit pricey for such a small bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »