Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

If You Care, All Natural Waxed Paper, 75 sq ft (75 ft x 12 in)

руб 247.22
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very good

Posted by opheart on Aug 03, 2012

I'm very satisfied with this paper. It's like a non-stick coating for a lot of my kitchenware. The products really don't stick to this paper. Non-whited paper, that I bought in the local stores, was appeared to be so stucky!!! But this one is wonderful! And there is nothing chemical and harmful. P.S.: the roll is so big, that I can't even imagine if it would ever end. So the price is adjusted to the paper length.

Excellent

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Nov 05, 2013

I LOVE this paper, you cant find anything like this in Australia. I bought one to use with my gluten free cooking and rolling, everything else I have tried sticks and is so frustrating. But this paper actually allows me to make things out of my sticky gluten free ingredients that I couldn't other wise have made (like rolling out my okara burgers (soy pulp), or cookies). The first time I used it I went straight back onto iherb and bought three more just encase they stop selling it or it ran out of stock. I think it is well worth the money, and I hope it stays in stock :-)

soybean wax paper

Posted by Reviewer1860896 on Jul 14, 2011

The soybean wax paper is great. I use it to wrap my left over avocado, cheese and items for freezer such as fish fillet, chicken breast and steak. The paper does keep my left over avocado really fresh!

很好

Posted by 5292042741631025744 on Apr 08, 2014

这个牌子东西很让人放心,可惜现在不让售中国地区,希望以后能继续购买

well made

Posted by 5637282181074217746 on Oct 02, 2014

The all natural waxed paper is very consistent throughout, making it perfect for any project you may have for it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »