RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽309.58

₽403.41

Экономия: ₽93.83 (скидка 23%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Bio Plasma

Отзыв оставлен ivyengland Jul 16, 2010

I use this every day. It gives me energy and I feel it puts back any minerals (cell salts)that may be lacking in my body. A friend of mine now uses this for an afternoon pick me up instead of coffee. That is how well it works. I feel it is very healty product. You may want to research Bio Plasma if you are new to it so you can find out all the info on this wonderful product.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Can feel it working

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2151755 Jan 26, 2010

I've been taking these for about a week now occasionally, and my nose is so runny all the time.. It's because my body pulls out the toxins, which is good. I have been noticing also that my energy levels are way up than normally. Worth trying.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

fantastic ...

Отзыв оставлен MOjcah Sep 30, 2014

We use it for the children and it is fantastic ...

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Easy step to help yourself

Отзыв оставлен 5702032526423474683 Aug 28, 2015

A simple thing to take to help balance your blood. Read The Zodiac and The Salts of Salvation by Dr. Carey and Enez Perry.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great Product and great service!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2125259 Oct 04, 2010

As always great experience.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Amazing Cure All

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2919089 Jan 24, 2012

The whole entire product works to heal me of everything. I've managed to make it almost to the end of the first month of the year without getting any illness. Great product!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good stuff.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1400605 Mar 12, 2010

It's great to be proactive in giving the best to my family, and I truly believe this product is one of those.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Bio Plasma cell salts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2961203 Nov 10, 2009

Great product for the basic spectrum of cell salts. Suited for travel due to smaller size.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1109169 Dec 14, 2009

I am a long-time Hylands customer. Their cell salts and other homeopathic preparations are always consistent in quality and in delivering results. I use bio plasma salts after exercise and/or during periods of stress when I am not eating enough quality food.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-9 из 9