Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Very helpful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2712994 Sep 16, 2009

Homeopathics work if you have the right one for symptions. I have had problems with recurring abcess on a pressure point. This is used in early stages and when tender and painful. Hepar Sulf and Silica were indicated for my symptoms. Both are helpful when there is long term problems. I did have to go to the doctor, but when he opened it, it healed in a couple of days instead of the four weeks it usually takes. I also take turmeric for inflammation which is helpful.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1876403 Sep 20, 2009

I really like this product. I have only been using it for a few weeks and I can tell a difference in the skin on my face. It works great. I would definitely recommend and will order more!

Will buy again

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2712828 Mar 13, 2012

This product has made my lashes grow longer, and I have to tweeze my eyebrows more often than before. Also, it has made my nails a little bit stronger. Love it!

Keep this one on hand!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Buy-Supplements-Here May 01, 2008

This is one of the best for emergency boils, eruptions, acidity, etc. I have used this to heal an abcess on my gum overnite! Works fast!

Пожаловаться

Good

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен FEED-ME-MORE Jun 20, 2012

It is good for dogs to fight with plaque and tartar. Especially they love homeopathic form of it, with small sugary grains.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »