Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Hyland's, Биоплазма, 1000 таблеток

$15.94
$17.29
руб 853.18
Экономия: $1.35 (скидка 8%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 35 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 34

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Relieved Chronic Fatigue

18 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1990022 Apr 15, 2010

I have no idea how this product works and I love it. A medical intuitive proscribed this for me years ago. I was taking maybe 20-25 pellets three times a day along with their Biochemic Phosphates in similar quantities to help with depletion. I also started drinking a lot of spring water, as recommended. Very quickly, I felt the chronic fatigue symptoms were relieved. I still like to take it sometimes and always have some on hand. Kind of a magical product for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great product

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2761412 Feb 02, 2011

I used to have tightness in my hand in the morning after I played tennis previous day. I started taking these after reading about general benefits of keeping all the salts in balance and this worked awesome. I do not have to shake my hand to get me going anymore and I only take once a day 4 tablets. I am 45 active guy so I will take these for ever as salt balance is very important plus always avoid table salt, use minerals or sea salt.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

take this every day

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582626 Mar 05, 2009

sometimes this is the only thing that helps me feel better, successive doses work best, it's even helped me with digestive discomfort after eating.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Bioplasma

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2648130 Oct 14, 2011

Great product! Not only has relieved my RA pain but helps me to sleep so much better at night. Thanks!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Bioplasma

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен karishma Jun 09, 2012

I take this every day and found this to be really beneficial for maintaining top health. This contains all of the 12 cell salts and I would recommend this to anyone.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 34

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »