RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Hyland's, Биоплазма, 1000 таблеток

₽979.12
₽1,062.05
Экономия: ₽82.92 (скидка 8%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 37 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Relieved Chronic Fatigue

19 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1990022 Apr 15, 2010

I have no idea how this product works and I love it. A medical intuitive proscribed this for me years ago. I was taking maybe 20-25 pellets three times a day along with their Biochemic Phosphates in similar quantities to help with depletion. I also started drinking a lot of spring water, as recommended. Very quickly, I felt the chronic fatigue symptoms were relieved. I still like to take it sometimes and always have some on hand. Kind of a magical product for me.

great product

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2761412 Feb 02, 2011

I used to have tightness in my hand in the morning after I played tennis previous day. I started taking these after reading about general benefits of keeping all the salts in balance and this worked awesome. I do not have to shake my hand to get me going anymore and I only take once a day 4 tablets. I am 45 active guy so I will take these for ever as salt balance is very important plus always avoid table salt, use minerals or sea salt.

take this every day

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582626 Mar 05, 2009

sometimes this is the only thing that helps me feel better, successive doses work best, it's even helped me with digestive discomfort after eating.

Bioplasma

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2648130 Oct 14, 2011

Great product! Not only has relieved my RA pain but helps me to sleep so much better at night. Thanks!

Very promising

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1273925 Jul 28, 2011

Started with Hyland's biochemic phosphates and decided to add these, being the complete combo of all 12 of Schuessler's Cell Salts. Already feel a shorterm beneficial effect from these for my adrenal fatigue, feels very nourishing to the nervous system. Looking forward to see what this will do longterm.

Позиции 1-5 из 35