Hyland's, Arnica Montana 30X, 250 Tablets

руб 257.55
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

major relief for back pain

Posted by imadoxaholic From California on Jun 03, 2009

I injured my back overdoing it at a farm three years ago. Gentle Chiropractic and Applied Kineisiology has helped but the effects don't last for very long. For the past year, I wake during the night and in the morning with severe stiffness, weakness and pain in my lower back. I cannot bend over first thing in the morning. I tried this product on a whim because someone gave it to me and I was curious. I've never really had much "faith" in homeopathy. Well, let me tell you, I am a believer in this product!!!! Last night, I took it as directed every few hours and my nightly and morning pain had all but gone. No one is more surprised than me. I will never be without this product.

Really, Really Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 From Maine on May 01, 2010

I have used Arnica Montana for several years. The tablets work as well as the gel. If I have a rash, bruise and/or swelling and take 4 or 5 tablets 3 to 4 times a day, it is always better or gone the next day. If I use both the tablets and the gel, the healing time is even faster. I am having eye surgery, and my ophthamologist recommended starting Arnica Montana tablets a week before my surgery and then for 6 to 8 weeks after. I never would have dreamed that a western doctor would recommend anything other than a prescription!! 5 STARS for Hyland's Arnica Montana!!

Arnica

Posted by Reviewer1154483 From California on Aug 18, 2010

I don't know how anyone gets by without this stuff. I carry a bottle w/me all the time. Any bumps or accidents I have while out shopping, etc. just disappear when you take it -- right away. You do have to remember to take it immediately after getting hurt to have it work the most effectively. Wouldn't be w/o it!!

Super for sore muslces

Posted by Reviewer2855605 From Utah on Jan 07, 2009

This works well for sore muscles. I highly recommend it.

Arnica Montana

Posted by Reviewer1771944 From Connecticut on Jul 15, 2010

This is awesome formula for body aches and pains from heavy exertion and or bruising.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »