Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Hyland's, #9 Nat. Mur. 6X, 1000 Tablets

$16.96
$22.09
руб 881.93
Экономия: $5.13 (скидка 23%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

I love cell salts

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3355855 Jan 19, 2011

Works so well when me or my daughter feel fatigued and cranky. Perks up right up, and helps me wake up in the morning.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Hyland's, #9 Nat.Mur. 6x, 1000 tablets

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1928779 Dec 20, 2011

good, helps with fluid retension.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Hylands Nat Mur - Brilliant

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2942512 Aug 27, 2008

I use nat mur to help with a dry mouth, hylands is a brilliant brand, small pills that melt in your mouth, very easy to take and because they come in bottles of 1000 pills they are a very good buy, and worth having a stock of the whole range of cell salts in the home to use as needed. Unfortunatley being an International customer I was then charged a further $47.00 by DHL to deliver my parcel, other companies deliver by post and customs have never charged to have the parcel released and they still arrive in about a week to 10 days, I don't see any need for DHL and because of this added charge I have found a different company to purchase my Hylands cell salts from. However I was very happy with the prompt service I received from iHerb and the prices and customer contact were very good. I was eager to order my next batch until I got the extra charge from DHL.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

hylands

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer6989 Sep 28, 2011

first time using this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great

Отзыв оставлен ManxKat Apr 27, 2012

Good!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »