Впервые в iHerb?!

Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I love cell salts

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Jan 19, 2011

Works so well when me or my daughter feel fatigued and cranky. Perks up right up, and helps me wake up in the morning.

Hyland's, #9 Nat.Mur. 6x, 1000 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1928779 on Dec 20, 2011

good, helps with fluid retension.

Hylands Nat Mur - Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer2942512 on Aug 27, 2008

I use nat mur to help with a dry mouth, hylands is a brilliant brand, small pills that melt in your mouth, very easy to take and because they come in bottles of 1000 pills they are a very good buy, and worth having a stock of the whole range of cell salts in the home to use as needed. Unfortunatley being an International customer I was then charged a further $47.00 by DHL to deliver my parcel, other companies deliver by post and customs have never charged to have the parcel released and they still arrive in about a week to 10 days, I don't see any need for DHL and because of this added charge I have found a different company to purchase my Hylands cell salts from. However I was very happy with the prompt service I received from iHerb and the prices and customer contact were very good. I was eager to order my next batch until I got the extra charge from DHL.

hylands

Posted by Reviewer6989 on Sep 28, 2011

first time using this product.

Great