RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Hyland's, #9 Nat. Mur. 6X, 1000 Tablets

₽1,033.39
₽1,345.96
Экономия: ₽312.58 (скидка 23%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 11

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

I love cell salts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3355855 Jan 19, 2011

Works so well when me or my daughter feel fatigued and cranky. Perks up right up, and helps me wake up in the morning.

Hyland's, #9 Nat.Mur. 6x, 1000 tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1928779 Dec 20, 2011

good, helps with fluid retension.

Excellent quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1045516 Apr 01, 2008

Hyland's has some of the best quality homeopathics on the market today. I have had great result wit this product.

Did not help me.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1687596 Mar 09, 2011

This definitely triggered the bloat response, but did not trigger my body's response to deal with the bloating. I just felt more bloated. I realize this may work for others.

Hylands Nat Mur - Brilliant

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2942512 Aug 27, 2008

I use nat mur to help with a dry mouth, hylands is a brilliant brand, small pills that melt in your mouth, very easy to take and because they come in bottles of 1000 pills they are a very good buy, and worth having a stock of the whole range of cell salts in the home to use as needed. Unfortunatley being an International customer I was then charged a further $47.00 by DHL to deliver my parcel, other companies deliver by post and customs have never charged to have the parcel released and they still arrive in about a week to 10 days, I don't see any need for DHL and because of this added charge I have found a different company to purchase my Hylands cell salts from. However I was very happy with the prompt service I received from iHerb and the prices and customer contact were very good. I was eager to order my next batch until I got the extra charge from DHL.

Позиции 1-5 из 11