RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,113.40

₽1,450.17

Экономия: ₽336.78 (скидка 23%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Pam Stratford - Nelson New Zealand

Отзыв оставлен 5020354817464859236 May 28, 2015

Was very pleased to find this product on line as it has been discontinued in New Zealand. It is the best product to help me with my restless leg syndrome. It took four doses of 4 tablets to kick in and now I have a much better and restful sleep pattern.

Life saving/marriage saving product

Отзыв оставлен 5122359885065109301 Jun 04, 2014

This is just THE best product for getting rid of agonising night cramps. 4 tablets under the tongue dissolve instantly and the cramp simply "washes away" in a few seconds. The service and delivery from iHerb was fantastic. From order to delivery in Australia took 5 days. Thank you so much!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1020792 Oct 05, 2013

IF I take regularly, helps my stiff shoulders

They work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2757415 Apr 09, 2013

These are the best thing I have ever found for cramping; both for relieving existing cramps and for preventing cramps. When I was pregnant with my daughter I got the worst muscle cramps ever. These were the only thing that ressolved the cramping. I also used it during a biking event (had been up with diarrhoea all the night before) and was sure I was going to cramp. Took this every 20 minutes of the 2 hour event and though I was slow I didn't cramp at all.

not sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3292605 Nov 15, 2012

I tried it and it seemed to have given upset stomache... will try it again to see...

WORKS

Отзыв оставлен 5420252518047146917 Sep 23, 2012

have been using this for years and love it :)

Great

Отзыв оставлен ManxKat Apr 27, 2012

Works well to get me or my cat over inflammations and assisted in clearing up the feral cat's UTI within a day! I used 3 tabs in 2 tablespoons cream (organic) 2-3 times a day and one happy kitty! As always, know what you are doing, check and work with your veterinarian.

Hyland's #8 Magnesium Phosphate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3002499 Feb 21, 2012

I use these as ordered by my osteopath as a safe supplement. They also help when my boyfriend gets leg muscle craps.

Cramps be gone!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1471527 Dec 16, 2011

I got this to help with my low magnesium, but saw that it helps with menstrual cramps. I tried it for my cramps and it works suprisingly well! I usually have to take Aleve for two or three days to get through my cycle. This seems to work better than Aleve, as it helps with the bloating too! Very pleased. I will never be without this again!

Mag Phos

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1132693 Oct 10, 2011

I think it's great. Don't know if it's working but my chiropractor recommended it so I just trust it's doing something. Thanks.

Позиции 1-10 из 23