RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,479.61

₽1,717.11

Экономия: ₽237.50 (скидка 14%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

lara bars - cashew cookie

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1391664 Jan 20, 2010

I like cashew cookie lara bars. Very simple real-food ingredients. I have one with my morning coffee while my morning coffee partner has a danish. I feel righteous because I am eating real food. Lara bars are made with very simple ingredients. in this case: cashews and dates. period. They are smushed and compressed into a small, firm bar. These taste good. The texture is interesting. A little crunch but soft. They deserve five stars for being so simple and so good but I hold back because secretly I think a danish can taste like heaven. These are good but nothing like a nice fresh, well-done danish! Perhaps the comparison isn't fair.

Very Good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2388733 Mar 26, 2010

Nice healthy sweet treat!!

Very Filling

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2760776 Apr 05, 2010

These bars are a little lite on taste and small in size but, if you take your time and eat them slowly, you will find that they keep you full for a good while. I really enjoyed the flavor and ate one pretty much every day just to tie me over until meal time. They have a high amount of protein for the size of the bar and that little extra fiber we all need.

おいしい

Отзыв оставлен kellychang Oct 28, 2010

chewy yummy healthy this is what i wanted im a vege feel safe to take

Yummi

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2657324 Jan 04, 2011

Freste taste

yummy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2688651 Feb 05, 2011

tastes wonderful, but prefer the peanut butter cookie,since I like really nutty flavored cookies.

Yum

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2979935 Aug 12, 2011

I absolutely love the cashew cookie larabars. I only wish they were organic.

Fungus before expiry - great Larabar Customer Service

Отзыв оставлен 5735560265218698087 Jan 28, 2013

I bought 2 packs (16 bars each) of these bars in October 2012. They had expiry date of July 2013. We finished one pack by end of November. In January, when we opened the bars in the 2nd pack, we noticed fungus (white layer) in all of the 16 bars. Quite disappointed, we called the CS of Larabar. The call didn't take too long. They apologized for the issue, asked for the details such as #, etc. from the pack and reimbursed for the cost of the pack. While disappointed about the product expiring before the date, we love the bar and appreciate them compensating for the issue. So, we will continue to buy, may be in smaller quantities.

Great taste, helthy stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1336645 Jan 19, 2014

This is a great tasting healthy snack. Loved it!

Alison S

Отзыв оставлен 5735981912287725255 Oct 01, 2014

Very yummy, will buy again!

Позиции 1-10 из 12