Hugo Naturals, Essential Mist, French Lavender, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jun 22, 2013

Nice freebie! Used it to my closet, to refresh aromas in it because of various clothes, which can be also used. We can't clean or laundry our clothes after using them for single time example. So, this item is very good for that. Lavender -good smell. And I think it is very versatile, because of ingredients. One can even spray it on the pillows I think before sleeping for calm properties. Or even can spray themselves, dogs from ticks, mosquitoes. Mayne it is not so strong for it, but as it is natural, it is worth trying. YES.

Hold it under your nose and inhale deeply......

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Hold it under your nose and inhale deeply. The aroma gives an almost instant feeling of relaxation. It’s a great way to get rid of a headache. A few drops in your bath – or as aromatherapy – have a soothing effect.

Parfait ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

Odeur très légère. Je l'utilise le soir !!!

Hugo Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1421929 on May 20, 2013

Very Good, very fresh, and price very nice.

Clinically proven to relieve insomnia and anxiety

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

The oil can be applied to the skin for transdermal absorption. It can be applied to the skin, say the inner wrists, and then inhaled through the nose to maximize its use.

Best Scent EVER !!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

I love this spray very much for 3 reasons. 1) I use it to spray on my pillow, and it's still softly there an hour later! 2) I have the 2 oz bottle of this which I can take anywhere. 3) It's a lovely lavender smell. . . . . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great smelling! Light and refreshing!

Posted by Reviewer2793336 on Sep 08, 2012

I spray some before make up and some after and it aids with the make-up lasting longer. My little girl loves it too and asks for it all the time!

good product

Posted by 5660868119920257680 on Sep 17, 2013

very light , good on kids !

Not very lasting..

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 17, 2013

It smells very fragrant but not very lasting

Nice, but smell doesn't last long

Posted by CombinationEczema on Oct 08, 2013

Nice, but although it smells pleasantly, smell doesn't last long. I like that the smell is not overbearing though.