RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,180.70

₽3,029.12

Экономия: ₽848.42 (скидка 28%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Makes a difference

Отзыв оставлен 5236482061499471157 Jun 06, 2015

I've taken more than a few prostate formulas. This seems to work differently because it doesn't have the common formulation normally combined with Saw Palmetto. It took about a month to see some results. My consumption is 4 to 6 capsules throughout the day around each mealtime.

Fabulous stuff !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1926389 Jan 04, 2013

I AM a 66yr.old guy in good shape and this stuff works GREAT!Give it about a month. It also helps in the labido area,OH YEAH!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Prostate care.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1457582 Oct 17, 2012

Hard to know exactly how it works since I am using along with the Now Foods Prostate vitamins, but I'm very happy with the overall results.

Excellent Produkt

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2209625 Dec 01, 2011

Many prostate supplements I have tried. So far this one seems to be working best for me however it took a couple of month to realize the real good improvement. I combine it with Graminex, Pollenaid and Swedish Flower Pollen. This combination did completely heal my many prostate night trips.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1600024 Nov 09, 2011

My husband noticed a big difference after he started taking these, enough so that he had me reorder them. Apparently, they work rather well.

WORKS GREAT!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1450575 Aug 02, 2011

Was using NOW Foods Prostate support and taking 4 per day. But it never worked.

Waiting to see...

Отзыв оставлен From-the-Inside-Out Dec 30, 2010

I just ordered this product because of the high recommendations and the results of the clinical trials and studies showing it's effectiveness. I use several other products from this incredible line of supplements and I have been blown away by their performance. I am believing that I will not be disappointed with this one either.

Natural remedies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2556899 Jan 01, 2010

I am not very good at taking any supplements on a regular basis, but I was seeing some problems, so I tried to take Prostacare regularly, usually twice a day. It definitely made a difference, I had had trouble urinating one day, and have not had that experience again since taking them. I ran out a couple months ago, and could tell things were not working as good, so I re-ordered and am taking them again.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Himalaya

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1077477 Dec 12, 2008

Great product & Price

ProstaCare

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2495734 Jul 12, 2007

I've taken several different types of prostate formulas but none have been as effective as ProstaCare. Within a few weeks of taking ProstaCare, I noticed a significant reduction in nocturia and daytime trips to the bathroom as well as a big improvement in my urine flow. This is a great formula and it works even better if you take it with Prostol or Prostate 5lx. I've been taking ProstaCare with Prostol/Prostate 5lx for almost five months now and I must say my BPH has improved to the point where it's no longer a problem. If you take ProstaCare, either alone or with another high quality saw palmetto formula, I guarantee you'll feel a lot better. And while you're at it, be sure to eat more soy and tomatos too.

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным