RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽674.40

₽945.55

Экономия: ₽271.16 (скидка 29%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Alka-thyme is more than just mouthwash!

Отзыв оставлен sun276 May 31, 2008

Excellent product. I have used Alka-thyme for 14 years. The only alkalizing mouthwash I have found. Can alkalize the body by putting a few drops in a glass of water and drinking it once a day too, great for helping psoriasis sufferers. Also (read instructions first) a great eye wash. Only use 2 drops of Alka-thyme diluted with water in an eyecup. I did this for a bad eye infection and it was gone in two days. Cool and minty fresh. A little goes a long way! Peterborough,Canada

Nice, not too sweet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1998534 Jul 04, 2009

Most mouthwashes (regular and natural alternatives) are just way too sweet. This is a tiny bit sweet, but has more of a neutral taste. My only complaint is that it's SO expensive.

no more plaque

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2286916 Sep 11, 2009

I decided I'd give this a go as it makes the mouth more alkaline. Much to my surprise when I went to the dentist yesterday after waiting 8 months since my last cleaning (I normally go every 6 months) I hardly had any plaque, quite a change from the norm. Wish it weren't quite so expensive.

Mouthwash

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3320075 Sep 07, 2008

Good for my teeth after eating too many acidic foods

alkaline

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2259175 Feb 18, 2009

I like this as a mouthwash, right before bed, because I rest easier knowing that my mouth is alkaline and that the bad bacteria are reduced.

Nothing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2501613 Mar 25, 2016

This product did not seem to help me one bit I suffer from gout,and some things you take that alkalize your body will make you feel better right away. Thought that this product would be beneficial. Did not help me.

Perfect mouthwash

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1225616 Mar 02, 2014

This is a wonderful rinse, it has many stringent and healing herbs in it. Takes a bit to get used to it, but then it seems fine. I think it is ok to swallow for most people. It does a good job of cleaning one's mouth/breath/teeth.

Soothing for canker sores

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1047598 Oct 21, 2014

I bought this to reduce the potential acidity in my son's mouth as an approach to his outbreak in numerous canker sores. We all use it and like it. Mouth feels clean. Doesn't burn

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2993334 Aug 19, 2011

Great!

diverse use mouthwash

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2650896 Jun 13, 2013

Love this for mouthwash but also is great for applying to the outside of tired eyes.Great to get rid of morning breath

Позиции 1-10 из 18