Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Herbatint, Vegetal Color, Краска для Волос, Черный 2.1 жидких унции (60 мл) (Discontinued Item)

$13.68
$18.99
руб 690.73
Экономия: $5.31 (скидка 28%)
2.5 из 5 на основании 2 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-2 из 2

Good but always room for improvement

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5117165030300142283 Nov 12, 2013

This is a one night only hair dye and even then you need to be thorough. I used this to go with a Wonder Woman Halloween costume. I had my mom apply it for me since she dyes her hair regularly and could apply it better than I could to myself. Im naturally a dirty blonde so it worked well although I did have a couple gray streaks where it didn't quite turn all the way black. As for washing out, it took the full 8 washes, I went gray first, then bluish and then slowly started seeing blonde again. I recommend it if you want to be dark for 1 night/day before washing. On a side note, be warned iherb.coms 1-3 day expedited shipping means Fed Ex ships it to your local post office and then they deliver it, not that would will receive it in 1-3 days.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Hair Color

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2387496 Apr 15, 2011

Will never buy again, did not work, it was not at ALL worth even trying

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-2 из 2