Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Herbatint, Flash Fashion, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, FF 1 Henna Red, 135 ml (4.56 fl oz)

Экономия: ₽312.28 (скидка 28%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Beautiful Color, easy to use

Отзыв оставлен 4900513450511994964 Sep 02, 2015

After 20 years of using commercial hair color - and liking the results, I became aware of cruelty free and harmful chemical free options. I did a fair amount of online research and finally decided to try Herbatint. I have very short hair, so I like that you can mix only a small batch and save the rest for another use. I can get between 2 to 3 colorings from one package. The color results are beaufitul. I chose the henna red, which is very true to the color results I've seen from using real henna - without the complicated, time consuming process. I have a fair amount of gray and the coverage is great. The color lasts about 3 1/2 to 4 weeks which is no differnt than the commercial brand I had been using. My only negative (and it's not bad) is that my hair is a bit drier feeling with this product and the conditioner which comes with it isn't really all that great. After washing my hair, I use a different conditioner and leave it in (no rinsing) and that works out well. I wish I had made the switch to this brand years ago!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?