Ваша корзина пуста

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1207347 Mar 25, 2008

taste good

Not too bad

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1335889 May 06, 2009

I liked the other flavors better, although I found the lemonade one pretty bad.

Raspberry Lime...Almost disappoints this time

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2314771 Oct 20, 2010

I was really excited to try the HerbaSway Raspberry Lime. When I received the bottle the cap was dusty - very dusty - as though it had been sitting in a warehouse for quite some time. The cap also disconnected from the dropper when I tried to unscrew it - again making me think the product had been laying around. When I tasted it, I was almost disappointed in the flavor as I was expecting a more dominant Raspberry flavor. It's actually an extremely mild raspberry flavor and more dominant is the lime flavor. I gave it three stars though, because even though it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it still is a good flavor. I will try the product again as I wonder if the bottle lost some of it's flavor from sitting around.