RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Peppermint Loose Tea, Caffeine Free, 5 oz (141 g)

₽583.41
₽729.26
Экономия: ₽145.85 (скидка 20%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 6 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Thankful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1251445 Jul 30, 2009

I so glad I tried this tea. I used it in between meals when I had pain and it worked great.

Top of the line

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3237124 Dec 01, 2010

This is high quality peppermint. strong, very good.

Wonderful Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1288794 Jan 27, 2012

The tea is perfect for soothing the tummy.I am totally pleased with the product and recommend it to anyone with or without IBS. Great flavor too!

Very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1614477 Jun 17, 2011

Best peppermint tea I have tried. I like that it has a strong peppermint taste.

Calming

Отзыв оставлен 5377944040342054262 May 08, 2015

I was suffering from inflamed intestine and was in pain and diarrhoea for a couple of days. My sister told me that I should drink peppermint tea and I remembered that I have this in the cupboard. I feel so much after one cup and had continued to drink it for a couple of days. Combined with a plain diet, I recovered fully in a couple of days! A great thing to be kept at home even you don't drink it everyday as recommended by the manufacturer.

Позиции 1-5 из 6