Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Healthy Origins, White Chia Flour, 12 oz (340 g)

руб 503.31
Экономия: $20.01 (скидка 67%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 18 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Nutrient and fiber rich super food

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1825839 Oct 23, 2008

I began with the maximum dosage of 4 tbs per day, putting it on cereal, blending it with my post-workout drink, etc. In about three days I noticed a definite improvement in the quality of my sleep. Also if you are looking for something loaded with fiber that doesn't have the consistency of wood pulp give this a try. When mixed with milk or juice the chia flour takes on an almost creamy consistency. I highly recommend it.

very good

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1956885 May 11, 2008

I wanted to add to my daily fiber and saw that chia was also high in Omegas. I mix it in a drink with lots of other healthy stuff and like the taste. The texture took a little getting use to but now I'm fine with it.

very delicious

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1268160 Nov 14, 2008

i use this in bread baking. it adds a nice chewy texture and nutrition.

Пожаловаться

Probably a good food but does have a taste...

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1420083 Aug 05, 2008

Part of the blurb was that chia was universally usable in any recipe since it had a neutral tastt and texture, but it doesnt, it is slightly chewy and tastes a little like flax...I suppose the omega three part of it. However it can blend into smoothies and baked goods.

Love it.

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2348333 Jun 04, 2008

Really delicious. And that matters if you are thinking of drinking it frequently. I need a very high protein diet (blood sugar issues etc) but don't want to rely on any one source. So each morning I vary my protein shake. Every third day is my favourite when I have hazelnut milk and 5 tsp of this lovely chia seed. Worth noting, by the way, that Salba - sold by Iherb for more than twice the price of this Chia seed - is just 100% Chia seeds! And not even pre-ground. The ground seeds are fresh - no ranicd oil tastes which can be risk with pre-ground omega 3 seeds - and dislove moderately in nut/rice/soya milk. I do add a bit of stevia for sweetness. But the chia has a decent taste and is somewhat sweet and nutty. Certainly nicer than soya protein powder or rice protein powder. In addition, it has tons of excellent fiber and my body thanks me for that a few hours later!!! No bloating either. Only gripe: the label is inaccurate, also the iherb listings. Chia has a lot more protein than is listed here. 5 heap tsp is about 20 -22g. Same as a good sized steak! Oh, and lots of amazing healthy oils thrown in for free. Great price, great product, entirely natural.

Позиции 1-5 из 17