Ваша корзина пуста

1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (8)

Far more effective than regular CoQ10 !!!

15 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2507624 Jun 27, 2007

For a number of years I have taken Coenzyme Q10 30mg. I never noticed much effect. However, several weeks ago, I started to use Ubiquinol 50mg, and immediately, I felt a strong effect. At the beginning, the effect was particularly strong with my brain. After a short while, I noticed that I had more strength in my legs. Now, I feel very fine (clear mind, more stamina). Before I often felt tired (physically and mentally), but now I have the impression of being "my own self again". I do not feel "more excited" but just more alert and less stressed.

High Potency A++

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3257717 Oct 07, 2007

This chemically reduced form of CoQ10 is incredibly potent. Much more potent than any other CoQ10 formula I have tried. Helps keep my blood pressure normal and is a powerful mental booster.

Recommended

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3099724 Oct 11, 2007

My blood pressure has stabilized and I have more energy.I would recommend this to anyone wanting to strengthen their cardiovascular system.

Amazing energy increase!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3196692 Jan 27, 2008

The ubiquinol form is much better absorbed. It gives me so much energy that I can't take it every day, or I don't sleep. Take it in the morning to keep going all day.

Noticed a difference from C0Q10 to Ubiquinol

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3158469 Nov 06, 2008

I have been taking CoQ10 for years now. My brother advised I switch to the Ubiquinol form and I do feel this makes a difference. My whole family is now taking the Ubiquinol form. The Healthy Origins formula is a very good one.