RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,781.27
₽6,964.00
Экономия: ₽4,182.73 (скидка 60%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 137 отзывов
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 128

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Far more effective than regular CoQ10 !!!

17 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2507624 Jun 27, 2007

For a number of years I have taken Coenzyme Q10 30mg. I never noticed much effect. However, several weeks ago, I started to use Ubiquinol 50mg, and immediately, I felt a strong effect. At the beginning, the effect was particularly strong with my brain. After a short while, I noticed that I had more strength in my legs. Now, I feel very fine (clear mind, more stamina). Before I often felt tired (physically and mentally), but now I have the impression of being "my own self again". I do not feel "more excited" but just more alert and less stressed.

High Potency A++

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3257717 Oct 07, 2007

This chemically reduced form of CoQ10 is incredibly potent. Much more potent than any other CoQ10 formula I have tried. Helps keep my blood pressure normal and is a powerful mental booster.

Recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3099724 Oct 11, 2007

My blood pressure has stabilized and I have more energy.I would recommend this to anyone wanting to strengthen their cardiovascular system.

Amazing energy increase!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3196692 Jan 27, 2008

The ubiquinol form is much better absorbed. It gives me so much energy that I can't take it every day, or I don't sleep. Take it in the morning to keep going all day.

Пожаловаться

If You’re Going to Take Only One Nutrient... THIS IS IT!

Отзыв оставлен SEEKING-HEALTH Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. There are actually two forms of CoQ10: Ubiquinone, the “old” style... and ubiquinol, the newer, “reduced” form. Using the old style of CoQ10 is a problem because people over 40 have a harder time absorbing it. Ubiquinol gives you up to 8 times higher absorption and keeps your blood levels higher over an extended period. And it’s high blood levels of CoQ10 make all the difference. You would need to take almost 10 times as much of the old style to get your blood level to the same point.

Позиции 1-5 из 128